19th chap - He and She

1+ 1 = Playboy + Playgirl = LOVE!!

01/02/2016 - It's been a long time I've been update this story. Truthfully, I really love this story but I don't why I can't continue ans complete this story...

Thanks to HanHara1351 for commenting. I never thought this story will get a little of your atten tion! ^-^

And for my sis, aisyahsamuri for bugging me to finish this story. I know you love Niel because he is your bias, right?

 


 

Niel walked to the cafeteria. While he was walking, his phone rang. He took his phone out.

"Yoeboseyo?"

"...."

"I'm at university right now, waeyo?"

"...."

"Aniyo, I'm alone. Eodigayo?"

"...."

"Listen. We already over. Why don't you go to your current boyfriend?"

"...."

"Hey, move on! I already move on now."

"...."

"I've told you I'm a playboy."

"...."

"Mianie. Hey, uljima."

"...."

Click!

Niel looked his phone.

*Mianie, I make you heartbroken but I can't force myself to love you.* he thought.

He still walking without looked in front.

 

 

 

You were walking but then your phone was ringing.

"Yoeboseyo?"

"...."

"Sorry, but this not Hikaru's number."

"...."

"Aniyo, kwaenchana."

"...."

"I'm Lee Minhwa. And you?"

"...."

"Oh, Kaidoh Kaoru. Are you Japanese?"

"...."

"Ne, annyeong."

Click!

You looked your phone.

*This Hikaru's phone number. Why he asked for Hikaru?*

You still walking without looked in front.

 

 

 

 

You and Niel just walked to the cafeteria without looking in front as you're still thinking about the calling and Niel is thinking about his ex-girlfriend who called him just now.

(Note here : your class and his class is different block. The cafe is between the blocks. So you both walk from opposite direction)

You did not realized that you already arrived at main door of the cafe until someone shouted.

"Hey, watch out!"

You turned your head, want to see who shouted just now but before you did it, someone bumped you.

You closed your eyes as you felt like your body will fall on the floor.

You felt like someone catches you before you fall. But he missed his balance too.

You both fall in the floor.

 

 

 

 

Your view.

I opened my eyes slowly when I felt nothing pain on my body even I fall on the floor. I fall on someone's body.

I looked his eyes in front of my face.

I froze. It's still the same feeling as four year ago. The eyes that make me froze, make my heart beat faster. I'm sure he feel my heartbeat now. I want to stand up but my brain didn't give cooperation, it's do the opposite things.

Slowly my eyes switched to his lips.

Still pink and thick just like four year ago.

I looked at his eyes back.

It's looked like his eyes look happy.

"Minhwa."

 

 

 

No one's view.

"Minhwa." He said slowly but enough to make you heard.

You looked at him.

"Can you get up from my body?" He asked.

Then you felt embarrassed.

"Urm, mianie." You quickly get up from his body.

You stand up.

Slowly he get up and sit down. He rubbed his back.

You looked at him.

"Niel, kwaenchanayo?" You asked worriedly.

He nodded.

He tried to stand up.

You looked at he like having trouble to stand up. So you offer your hands.

"Let me help you."

Niel looked up at you.

"Just hand your hand." You said.

He smiled.