5th chap - Kiss & Promise

1+ 1 = Playboy + Playgirl = LOVE!!

31/03/2015 - Happy belated birthday to Gikwang (25th years old

*I supposedly update yesterday because Gikwang's birthday is 30th March but I'm busy. So here, 5th chapter.

------------------------*-------------*------------------

Present...

"At that time when you took your hand back, I thought you hate me," Niel complained.

"Mianie, I'm just too shock when my crush confessed to me," you replayed shyly.

"I don't know that you have a crush to me," said Niel while wrap his hand on my shoulder. I'm smiling. I peck a kiss on his cheek. He smile.

 

While we're walking, suddenly he stopped.

"Niel, waeyo?" You weird.

I stop walking. I turn to face him.

"You have any problem?" You realize he act a bit weirdly start from at the park last morning.

He shake his head and smile to me, trying to hide something.

"Niel~, waeyo?" You put your hand both at his cheeks to make he face you.

You see his eyes not look at you even his face in front of your face.

"Niel." You called him.

He look you a second before he look away again.

You a bit hurt with that looking.

You release your hand from his cheek.

"Mianie if make you uncomfortable," you said while turn your face away. You don't want be more hurt if looking his eyes again.

*Is that he hate me now?* You think while continuing walking. Your eyes become hot. You try not to cry in front of him so you just left Niel without saying anything.

You walking faster when you heard Niel calling you.

He try to follow your step. When he become near to you, you walk faster than before. You don't want he walk next to you.

"Rian!" He called you from behind. You did not respond him.

He was running to you and grab your hand. He spun you to face him.

He look you who is trying to hold your tear. When he faced you, your burst in front of him. He hugged you. You were crying on his chest.

"Rian, mianie," he said while one of his hand rub your back and the other one on your waist.

You continue crying. You think what will happen if one day he will really hate you.

"Are you hate me?" You asked in his hug, still crying.

He shook his head.

"No, of course not. I'm not hate you," he said.

"Then why you don't what to look me when I asked you just now?" You asked while look up his face. He still hugging you.

You face too near to his face.

You see Niel gulped his saliva.

"Aniyo, it's nothing." He try to release his hug but you hold his waist tightly. You want to listen to his answer first before you let him go.

"Answer me first, waeyo? Why you act like this? It's that you have problem? Then share with me, I'm your girlfriend." You asked still sobbing.

Slowly, he look to your eyes.

Your look to his eyes too.

Suddenly you felt only you two at there. You didn't feel anything else. You heard heartbeat, maybe from you or maybe from him. He looked to your eyes, slowly down to your nose and stopped at your lips. Your pinky lips attracted him.

Slowly his lips moved to you. You close your eyes. His lips too soft. You not push him away but you kiss him back.

But then he pulled his lips back.

"Mianie." He said.

"Waeyo?" You asked.

"This wrong." He said.

"Wait, you want to said our kiss is wrong?" You frustrated.

He not respond.

"After you take my first kiss, you said that's wrong?" You not believed Niel will act like that. You become more frustrated.

"Mianie, I'm not supposedly kiss you just now." He said while looking away. He slowly put your hand away from his waist.

"Niel," you called him.

When he looked at you, you kiss him back.

Of course, he shocked with your action. But he enjoyed what you did.

When you pull your lips, you face him.

"Saranghae."

 

You intertwined your finger with him.

He keep smiling.

"That the reason you act weirdly today?" You .

He nodded.

"Mianie, I afraid you will make distant from me if I confess to you." He said.

"Why must I distant from you? In fact, I will attach to you more," you said smilingly.

"But you know, we still young and we're still not graduated from high school. So I think it's a bit...you know."

You chuckling.

"Niel-ya~, it's only a confession, not a proposal." You said.

"Yes, I know but..." He stop.

You peck a kiss on his lips.

"But what? You asked.

"Aniyo, nothing."

"Ni~el~-ya~, waeyo~?" You asked cutely.

He's giggling.

You pouted.

"Aigo, you're so cute," said he pinched your cheeks both.

"Niel, it's hurt." You said while trying hold both his hands from pinch you more.

"Mianie." He quickly apologize to you.

"Kwaenchana." You said.

You and him continue walking.

 

"Niel, can you promise me something?"

He look at you.

"Promise what?"

"Promise me that you never apologize to me again. Never said mianie and I'm sorry to me again. Can you?"

He look you weirdly.

"I don't want someone who I love look weak in front of me. So please no more mianie to me. And it's make me feel more guilty to you." You explained.

"Okay, I promise you. I will never ever said mianie to you again after this."

His pinky finger intertwined with my pinky finger.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Niel, I love you."

"I love you too, Rian."

He kiss you again under moonlight night.