Prologue

Pet Shop Love

                Karina leave sigh while on the way to Ryosuke’s house just to return back something that he borrow from him. It’s not that she can’t return it when meet him at school but she think it is better to do it. She already uses with Yamada Family as they know each other since kids but she fully understand how famous that family is animal lover.

                When reach there, she presses the bell thrice to tell it is her who ring it. After few minutes, Ryosuke open the door before greet her, “Karina-chan, you’re here just to return the DVD?”

                “Yeah, since I already finish watch it and it better to return it before too late.” Say Karina but she quickly make distance when notices that guy holds one of his pet, Kuu.

                Ryosuke smiles as he really know and already say something in his mind, “I need to do something with it. It’s for her own good.”

                Karina place the DVD on the wall before says, “I will leave it here. I need to go now or my instructor will scold me. Bye!”

                “But you don’t have practice today!” Karina can’t hear that because she already run away from that place. Ryosuke take the DVD before return back inside while his mind keep thnking any solution for the problem.

*************************

                “Papa, I can’t with her anymore! She doesn’t even do her work properly! Just fire her!” Rin complain to Kenichi who seem in middle of writing something into the book after finish talk with customers.

                Kenichi actually admit it and walk straight to that part time girl to tell her, “After this day, you don’t have to come work here anymore.”

                “But why?” ask that girl and Kenichi reply, “We don’t need anyone who only want to lazy around in this shop while we in busy moment.” Those words really stab that girl’s heart who is really fragile.

                “Wow, papa’s words really cruel when he really serious about this shop.” Comment Keito while watching that girl run out from the shop before give back pet that he just finish groom to customers.

                Rin bluntly says, “It’s your fault, Keito. Your pheromone always make us in trouble. This shop need someone to work and not to flirt.”

                “That’s can’t be helped when I inherited from papa.” Say Keito in proud tone. He suddenly come out with an idea, “How about I tell my friend about job vacancy here? He is animal lover and surely will give help along with the café.”

                “Another pheromone creature will join this shop and will only bring more troubles here.” Rin receive smack from Keito without let Kenichi notice it or he will get warn again.

                Kenichi who listen to everything, reply, “That would be better idea as I already fed-up to handle any of your fans who want to work here.”

**********************

                Karina reaches at riverside to relax herself after walk around for several hours just to kill time as she doesn’t want to return home when it still early. She takes out a necklace under her clothes and her locket is a ring that owned by her dad while he still alive. She mumble, “Should I continue to be like this?”

                “What are you doing here? You know you could become target of those bullies if you’re here alone.” Karina surprise to see someone who say that to her and that make her quickly run away from the place.

                “Did I just scare her?” ask the guy who turn to be Keito.

                Rin chuckles, “It seem there are still girl who scared of you. It would make it really interesting story to papa.”

                “Urusai!” scold Keito before take out his phone to make phone call to someone. He almost forget to do that as he still on work when plan it.