Chapter 13

Pet Shop Love

                Karina waits for Kei at the train station and she looks really happy. She keeps checking her watch as she really excited for it. When a familiar car stops beside her, the window get down and it show Kei from inside the car. He says, “I thought you will arrive a bit late since you’re staying at Okamoto’s house.”

                “How you could know about that?” Karina asks in surprise as she thinks that guy won’t realize it.

                “Kenichi-san told me as I heard from Tomoyuki that you run away during the dinner. I really scared as we already promise that we will go out. Today is really important.” Whine Kei as he opens the door for her from inside.

                Karina hops in and says, “I know it is really important to you but you should fetch her first before me.”

                “We will meet her at the shop since she has appointment at her usual salon.” Say Kei.

                “She already really beautiful…” say Karina.

*****************

                Kei reach at the pet shop and Kenichi notices him that make him says, “I thought you will be with Karina-chan as she told us that she’s going out with you.”

                “Oh, I only send her to bridal shop since there are no ways girls will let me to see the wedding dress before the big day.” say Kei.

                Ryosuke surprises to hear that and asks him, “Eh?! You’re going to get marry with Karina-chan?”

                That statement make Kei chuckles a bit before says, “Baka, of course I will get marry with my beloved girl but it is not Karina-chan. I already told you that she’s like a younger sister to me.”

                “Eh?!” the three teens really surprise to hear that as all of them clearly think that Kei will get marry with Karina.

                Keito says, “But she’s reading bridal magazine, like it was her who want to wear it.”

                “I think she reads those magazines because she wants to see first which kind of dress that will be show at the bridal shop. That girl will learn a bit on thing that she doesn’t know it.” Say Kei.

                Ryosuke notice something on Keito and asks, “Why you look so relieve to hear that?”

                “What are you talking about?” ask Keito, try to act fool.

                Rin bluntly says, “We know how you have crush on her. You’re lucky that she dense in this matter as she’s busy treating her phobia towards animals.”

***************

                Karina browses the dresses while Kei’s fiancée, Sakura discuss something with the consultant. She carefully touches the dress to feel the fabric and smile appears on her face when she touches one particular dress since it is something that she will choose if she get marry. One of the workers says, “You have great eyes on it. This dress has been bought by someone Kuzuryu Kaede.”

                Karina knows it is her mom’s name and asks, “Do you remember when she bought it?”

                “I think 3 months ago and she will take it soon. Are you someone who knows her?” ask the worker. Karina realizes that is when she begins her part-time job at the pet shop.

                Karina not in mood to reveal who is her and says, “She is my neighbour but never think she will get marry. Maybe because I have lost contact with her after I move out. Thanks for the information.” She quickly moves away as she notice Sakura calls her.

                They spend few hours to choose which dress Sakura want to for her wedding ceremony. When they are done there, she drags that teen to relax at a café while waiting for Kei to fetch them.

                Sakura happily says, “Ah~! It’s really fun to do something with a sister. I’m the only child and my friends happen to be busy today.”

                “I also enjoy today since i never have any female friends and my sister always busy with her works at hospital.” Say Karina.

                “I heard from Kei that you and his boss’s son quite close plus that guy really jealous when see you get near him.” Say Sakura with curious glance on that girl.

                Karina almost spit out her tea and wipe before says, “What are you talking about? I could only talk with him because we work in same shop. Before I could work there, I can only watch from far.”

                “You should just be honest with your own feeling. It not good to keep your feeling inside you too long.” Say Sakura but that receives no response from that girl as that make her goes into deep thinking.

***************

                Keito just finish send off a customer when he meets up with Karina who is walking with a lady towards somewhere. She notices him and asks, “Does Kei-kun still inside the shop?”

                “Yeah.” Reply Keito short.

                That lady says, “If like that, I will get into to see him. Karina-chan, you should have a talk with that guy named Keito. It would be better if you just be honest on yourself.”

                Keito curious what they are talking about but when realize it, it only left him and Karina. He asks, “You’re with her all-day?”

                “Maybe I can say that.” say Karina.

                Keito asks, “Why you don’t want to tell me that you only helping Kei on choosing dress for his future wife?”

                “I just want to respect Sakura-san… I mean Kei-kun’s fiancée’s decision. She has her own problem that force her to do that but I’m sure it will work out in future.” Say Karina with gentle smile on her face but that soon disappear, “I also found my mom’s dress. Apparently, she has returned here few months ago without telling me.”

                Keito surprise to hear that and just continue listening to Karina’s talking, “It doesn’t hurt to come visit us and deliver the news early but she choose to suddenly appear to announce that shocking news and decide for me to follow her after this. She should know better why I want to stay here, in this place…”

                Karina couldn’t hold back her tears that make her cover her face with her hands. She really hates to be seen as a weak person after she pledges that she will change after what happen. She let the gravity to pull her body to the ground but a pair of arms catches her and brings her closer to hug.

                Keito whispers at her ear, “I’m sure your mom wants the best for you because you’re her dearest daughter.”

                Both of them stay in that position until someone interrupt the moment, “I’m sure one of you still on shift and do your flirting after work.”

                “Rin-chan! Don’t ruin it! I already to get one!” whine Keito as he breaks the hug. He turn to Karina and smile to see that girl chuckles.

****************

                Karina return home when one of her brothers arrive at the shop. She wants to stay longer but her brother already drags her out since they still have things that need to discuss between the siblings.

                Kei decide to ask Keito, “Anything happen when both of you are outside the shop?”

                “There is nothing that I can share with you. It would be better you hear it from her.” says Keito.

                Kei whines when hear that, “Eh?! There is no way I can ask her because she will hide it from me if she thinks it too troublesome to say it again.”

                Keito quickly create distance from Kei when notice he want to get closer to him. Small chase-and-run occur in the shop and it is lucky for them that there are not many customers inside. Rin begin annoy with that and scold, “Focus on your job and not fooling around!”

                “It seems my daughter really strict today.” Comment Kenichi before he continues what he’s doing at the counter.

~~~~~~~~~~

It seem after a year after I last update, I update again....

Gomenasai *bow*

I'm having writer block for this fic and suddenly idea come back to me.

I hope all of you can forgive for my selfishness

*bow and disappear like ninja*