Savior

A Dream Come True

We headed out of the hospital into the crowded city of Seoul. With thousands of people covering the streets shopping at flea markets. 
I decided I was really thirsty and wondered what the cafes were like here. "Hey do you want something to drink? We can stop by a coffee shop ^^" i asked.
she clapped her hands in excitement. "Oooo! A smoothie sounds so good!" 
"Haha I'll take that as a yes!"
We stopped at a near coffee shop which was also packed... Every table was full with each holding 4 seats and everyone was playing board games... ~oh! This is the board game cafe!~ there were stacks of board games covering the side wall and old board games were hung on the wall for decoration. Its seemed really cool because it looked antique and unique.
We went up to order. The lady at the cashregister looked tired, like she'd been working all day. Her black hair was up in a messy pony tale and her bangs fell to her face. She put on a smile but I could see that she was ready to go home. "annyeonghaseyo. I'd like a green tea chai and for my friend..."
"A peach smoothie please!"
She yelled Korean to the back of the room. I couldn't understand it but I'm sure she was repeating our order. We gave her our money then she started pressing buttons on the cash register and gave us a weird round thing... ~what is this?~ There was nothing like it in America. I looked to Sarah to see if she knew but she just shrugged. The cashier looked irritated and explained "This will vibrate and flash when your order is ready." ~oh..~
I bowed "gamsahabnida" then Sarah and i went to go find a seat but found no luck. So we stood awkwardly in a corner. 
I thought about what Daesung said "Message me and tell me how you're feeling! I put my number in your phone ^^" ~should i text him and tell him I'm okay?~ i got out my phone and when I unlocked it at found that our picture was set as my wallpaper. I smiled remembering the moment then went to my contacts. I pressed the search engine. ~D.A.E.S.U.N.G.~ then a warning popped up on my screen "sorry there is no DAESUNG in your contacts" a crease appeared on my forehead. ~what?~
Sarah looked at me with question. "Whats wrong?"
"Oh.. Nothing." I held up my phone to her and pointed to it. "It's just... Daesung isn't in my phone."
"Maybe he's not under daesung...? Maybe... He's under tasha's lover! Or... the honey bun! ;D "
Sarah was so cute. "Doubt it. haha" I turned off the search engine and scrolled through my contacts looking for a new number. ~Amber. Cameron. Kenny. no. no. no. Lance. Nancy. no. no... What's this?` I stopped and clicked on the contact that said 'Savior'.
I looked at Sarah. "Theres someone under 'savior'."
"WHAT???? O_o well that gotta be him!!! \(^^)/ Its a perfect remembrance of the 1st time you guys met!!" She got excited and started pushing my arm to get me to text him. I shrugged her off and stared at my phone..
The lady from the cashier came by with 2 delicious looking drinks."We've been buzzing you for 3 minutes now!" She said. "Please! Pay attention to your buzzer!"
I turned red and bowed. "Chwisahabnida!" 
She handed the drinks to us then walked off back to her work position. ~that was embarrassing...~
Sarah stared at me smiling. "What?" I asked her.
"Weeeeeellll???" She replied.
"Well what?" I said sipping from my chai.
"Daesung!! Are you gonna message him or what?? You must of wanted to since you were searching through your phone for his number!"
"I'm too nervous... Besides he's probably still at practice.I'll... Text him tomorrow..."
She gave me a playful smirk "fine! But you know you want to!" She winked at me and walked to the door to push it. It didn't open. So i moved her out of the way and pulled the door open and pointed at the picture clearly showing them pulling the door. I returned her smirk as she turned red with embarrassment and followed me out.