Don't Go

A Dream Come True

Daesung:

Daesung ran up to my body and held me in his arms "Aniyo! ANDWAE! Irona ... Tasha! IRONA!!!" He yelled and cried holding me in his arms until the ambulance stopped to get me. The Doctors rushed around me and went to grab me but Daesung hesitated and held tighter. 

"Please sir. Let us help her." They offered.

Daesung loosened his grip then gently kissed me on the forhead "Please... Stay with me..." He helped the doctors place me on the stretcher and went to get on the ambulance but the doctors stopped him.

"I'm sorry but you can't be on the ambulance with us" 

Daesung got mad and refused "I'm not leaving her!" He pushed the doctors out of the way to get in the ambulance and we drove to the hospital. Daesung called  TOP to inform him about the situation. "Hyun!" He cried. 

"Daesung! Whats wrong??" He answered with concern.

"There was an accident... I... I'm worried..." He sobbed.

"We're on our way!" TOP said before hanging up.

Daesung looked at my sleeping body and cried. "Tasha... Please don't leave me... I want to know more about you. I'm not ready to let you go..." He held my hand to his face and his tears ran down my arm.

~Don't worry Daesung... I'm not leaving you...~ 

The ambulance stopped and they weeled me to the emergency room. Daesung followed me every step of the way speeking to me in hopes that I'd wake up. They weeled me towards the double doors and told Daesung to wait in the waiting room. He clung on to me and as we went through the double doors he stopped and yelled "Don't leave me! You have to wake up! PLEASE!" 

When the doctors left with me Daesung went in the waiting room and started pacing. Sarah ran into the room balling and the bigbang members followed close behind. "What happened??" Sarah asked stopping in front of Daesung.

"I tried to stop her... I tried.. But I was too late." Tears fell upon his face once again and he bowed his head "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." The group got around him and gave him a group hug for comfort. 

"It's okay hyun." Seungri said still holding him. "She'll be okay. I'm sure of it." He looked over to see Sarah crying by herself. He got her attention then opened his arms to welcome her to the group. The group realized that she was alone and they all opened their arms to bring her to the center of the group hug. Tears fell down her face and she entered the circle sobbing.

A female doctor came out from the double doors and headed towards us "Excuse me... but may I ask who the guardian of Tasha Bitner is?" Everyone looked at each other for a minute and Daesung stepped forward and put his hand up to let her know he was the guardian. "Tasha is.. in critical condition" Sarah put her hands over taking a breath of shock. Seungri put his arm around her for comfort and she sobbed. "We'll do the best we can but we don't know anything for certain at this point." 

"We understand" Daesung said. He bowed and thanked her before turning and sitting in a chair with his face in his hands.Sarah fell to her knees and wrapped her arms around herself letting her tears freely fall. Seungri went over with tissues and comforted her. Everyone else sat in chairs worried and wishing for hope.