Happiness

A Dream Come True

Sarah and I ran to the auditorium where the concert was taking place because we wanted to be the 1st ones in line. Apparently everyone else did too because there was about 100 people before us. We showed up 3 hours early so we waited in line for a good amount of time. Every minute I kept looking at my phone waiting for them to open. I was too exited to think about anything else.

It felt like 10 hours had passed when they finally started letting people in. Each person in front of us screamed as they got excepted and walked through the door. Finally it was our turn. I gave him our ticket and he scanned it, but he ripped it in half. My heart pounded as if he let off a bombt. He got out his walky talky and told the person on the other end "We have a couple of fake tickets." ~What? Fake tickets? The lady lied to us??~

My eyes widend in disbelief. "Wait... That can't be right. These tickets were given to us."

"I'm sorry ma'am but you're going to have to leave the premises."

I tried to explain to him what had happened but he called security. Sarah took hold of my arm  "Tasha lets just leave."

I jerked away "No! I've been waiting too long for this moment. I didn't come here to just have it taken away!"

Just then a limo had pulled up and all the fans went crazy screaming "Oppa! Oppa!". The door had opened and one by one each one of the bigbang members walked out of the limo. Fans crouded around them until their body guard got sick of it and pushed them out of the way leaving a path for the stars. 

A couple body guards came out of the building and took hold of Sarah and I. I struggled "Let go of me! I didn't do anything wrong!" Daesung walked by us and noticed our presence "Tasha? Sarah?" He said as he backed up and face us "Oh my gosh! It is you! What are you doing out here?? Shouldn't you be waiting inside to see the show??" Th body guards looked confused. 

"They tried getting in with fake tickets." The guard informed pulling the ripped tickets from out of his pocket. 

Daesung looked questioningly at me.

"No! You don't understand. A lady gave us these tickets saying they belonged to her middle school daughters." I explained.

His face brightened. "Really?? In that case you shouldn't be disapointed should you?" He grabbed my wrist and pulled Sarah and I into the building. I didn't know what to do so I just let him guide us to the back stage.

I looked around in awe. There were workers everywhere from cameras to costume. I saw GDragon, TOP, Taeyang, and Seungri getting there makeup done by 4 young woman. They were sitting there waiting for the artist to get done until Daesung got their attention "Guys!" They looked his way and once they saw Sarah and I they got up out of their seats and came to greet us "These are my friends I was telling you about!" Daesung said smiling with proudly to the gang.

"Oooohhh!" They bowed their heads "Annyeonghaseyo!" They greeted with total surprize. "So you're the girls Daesung keeps talking about!"

I glanced at Sarah her eyes wide with excitement. My cheeks blushed. "So. What exactly is your guys relationship?" GDragon asked with a look of humor. 

"Hyung!" Daesung yelled smacking GDragons arm.

I stutered "W-what?" The group laugh. My face turned bright red.

"She's so cute!" ~How am I suppose to reply to that??~ I stood there awkwardly not knowing what to say. They got the point. TOP nudged Daesung's arm. "We need to get ready for the concert. Put the girls between the fense and the stage. Their our guests tonight." He winked at us.

"Daesung, I should go with the girls. You need to get dressed for the concert." Seungri ordered

Daesung bowed "Okay!" He waved at us and said his goodbyes, then walked off with bigbang making kissy faces as him. I couldn't help but giggle.

Seungri guided us to a door and pointed at it. "This goes out to the house. I'm sure TOP already informed the guards where you would be so don't worry about that. I can't go out there right now because the fans would go crazy. Just don't worry. The guards will show you the way." Sarah and I nodded and he turned away going back to the dressing rooms.

When seungri got out of hearing distence Sarah nudged my arm "Daesung sooo likes you!!!" 

I forced a grumpy face "Thats not funny! I was really embarrassed!" Then a cute smile appeared "but... You really think so? ^^"

She laughed and opened the door to the filled house. Guards waited for us and led us to the front of the house right where daesung said we'd be. 20 minutes later the light went dark and the fans screamed. Lights flashed and smoked roard as bigbang came out from under the stage. Sarah and I erupted into cheers! 

Daesung went up to sing his solo and the fans went wild. As he sang on stage his smile grew. I feel like he's happiest when he gives other people joy and that happiness, that smile, will forever be engraved in my heart