Infinite

A Dream Come True

It was the day of my release. The nurses helped me get dressed because my arm and leg was still in a cast and they put me on the bed. I sat there by myself waiting for my friends to arrive at their usual time. After a half hour boredom they finally walked in with beautiful flowers and balloons congratulating me on my release. "Thank you guys!" I said accepting the gifts.

Sarah came to give me a hug. "We should go out and do something! We only have a few days left in Korea!" I looked at Daesung then brought my eyes back to Sarah. ~What would she think if I told her I wasn't leaving with her? Would she get upset?~ I stared into space trying to make a decision. "Tasha.. Are you okay?" She asked placing her hand on my shoulder.

I came back to my senses. "Hm? Oh, yeah I'm fine." I gave her a convincing smile. "We should get something to eat. I'm starving!" Everyone smiled and nodded there heads at each other in agreement.

Daesung looked at me. He knew exactly what was on my mind. "Hey, why don't you guys head out first. We'll meet you out there in a minute." He told the group. They all looked at him questionably but didn't argue. They left us alone yet again. "Are you okay?" He asked me.

I didn't want him to feel worried about me. I've worried him enough. "Yeah I'm fine."

He looked offended "We're a team now. You don't have to lie to me." He waited for my real answer.

I gave up and sighed. "I'm just worried about Sarah. What if she thinks I betrayed her?"

He sat down beside me and took my hands "We can talk to her together. And if you want we can head back with her so she doesn't have to go alone."

"Really?" I asked. ~I do think I would be more comfortable if I wasn't alone... Besides. We decided this together.~

He smiled at me "Of course!" Then he got up and helped me to my feet "Now, lets get something to eat!" He handed me my embarrassing crutches and put his arm around my waist for support.  When we headed out to the waiting room everyone was sitting waiting for us.

They all got up "Bout time!" Gdragon exclaimed.

We awkwardly bowed apologetically. "Sorry." we said together

Gdragon shrugged it off as a "Whatever" and he started walking out the door to the parking lot, we followed behind.  When we stopped in front of the van Daesung opened the front door. I normally didn't like sitting in the front because it made me look like I was better then everyone else.

"Can't I sit in the back?" I asked uncomfortably

He shook his head. "Of course not. Look at yourself." He gestured to my body "You need more room."

I gave my head a slight bow in defeat and he helped me up into the front seat.

When we got to the restaurant we sat at our seats and ordered our food. The food came out and everyone stuffed their faces. I on the other hand slowly nibbled. They all slowed down and stared at me "Tasha... Are you okay." Seungri asked

"Yeah. Aren't you hungry?" Taeyang said.

I grabbed my bowl of rice and started stuffing my face. "No! Its delicious! Thank you!" I said between mouthfuls of food. Daesung put his hand on mine and pushed my bowl down to the table. 

He grabbed my hand then looked at the group. "Tasha has decided to stay with me in Korea." Everyone looked shocked then the bigbang members erupted in cheers happy to hear that I'm going to be apart of the family. 

Sarah sat staring at her food. "Sarah. Are you okay with this?" I asked not wanting her to feel abandoned.

She brought he head up and gave me a smile. "Of course I'm okay with this! It's your dream!" Her eyes watered "You deserve to be happy. I'm happy for you..." 

I got up and went around the table to giver her a hug. "Daesung said that we can go back with you so you don't ride on the plane alone. And I'm sure we can stay for your wedding too if you don't mind us coming." 

she turned around and hugged me back. "I guess its back to facebook." She said

"I'll go and visit you as much as I can" I promised.

Sarah is one of the best friends anyone could have.Leaving her hurts me, but I would regret leaving my dream and she would feel bad if she was the reason. We've separated many times before but its never stopped our friendship and I know this isn't going to stop it either.  Our friendship is infinite.