Second Flight

Love is in the Air
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2;

 

 

Wendy has a smug smile on her face as she listens to the hushed arguing in the plane's kitchen. It is fun to listening to it all in all, especially because it is about the incident happened between Irene, the rather hostile stewardess and Wendy herself. And the hushed talking involves the said girl and her boss angrily arguing over Wendy's favorite object in the world. Herself.

"Wendy is in this plane, right now. If you try to do something like that again, I'll fire you immediately!" Her boss sounds out of her mind. She must just heard about the incident happened three days ago, not like it isn't on every news already. There is no living soul who doesn't know about it- so it is rather odd that the boss just got to know about it. It is literally in the breaking news, even in national channels. "How did it get into your mind? You're everywhere now- the fans are hating on you!"

 

"But Miss! We couldn't take off in time because of her!" Irene tries to find a reason to make her boss less mad at her- with not so much success.

 

Oh, poor stewardess, she's going to get fired. Boohoo. 

 

Not like the singer would mind too much. Wendy chuckles as she continues her eavesdropping. Her boss just sighs. 

 

"I just got mad at her and it seemed like the best idea that time."

 

"Irene, I like you and all but I can easily find a hundred of girls like you to fill your place." The boss says in a worn out tone and the pretty stewardess says nothing. She is probably swearing at Wendy in her mind but the singer doesn't mind it at all. She loves being hated. Also it is cool, Wendy hates her also. "Do you understand?"

 

Irene doesn't answer. Most probably, she doesn't want to admit her fault. 

 

Too bad.

 

"Do you understand?" Her boss repeats, clearly annoyed by the other's deep silence.

 

"Yes, Miss Tiffany." Wendy imagines the flight attendant to be either as red as a tomato or as pale as snow. Either would make the singer's smile grow wider and wider. Who thought that ruining this rude girl's life could become something that makes her day? "It won't happen again."

 

"I hope. Now, you can go and continue your job." Wendy's eyes widens- she isn't ready for this, she's going to be busted- but there isn't hope to escape. She could've tried to run but it would look like she has done something bad- but she is just a curious thing, that's all. Nothing wrong with eavesdropping. The door opens and the very pale looking Irene stands in front of Wendy. Oh, so Irene is this kind of girl who pales in awkward situations.

 

"Hello!" Wendy says coolly to hide her embarrassment. She should have tried running away- so she could have to avoid looking into the feline eyes that radiates with hatred- and a mix of curiosity.

 

"Why are you-" She bits down on her lips and takes a sharp breathe. It shows on her eyes it is difficult to her to change her attitude towards the singer. Then she forces on a smile and speaks in a ridiculously sweet tone- never looking into the other's eyes, Wendy notes. Wendy has to fight down the urge to puke right there. "Miss, you shouldn't be there. Let me help you find your seat!"

 

"Oh, I'm flattered by your behavior!" Wendy teases the girl who just simply glares at her with her sharp, cat-like eyes. Wendy swears, she hears Irene muttering a slight 'shut up!' and she can't hold her laughter in.

 

This will be a fun flight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter