sixth flight

Love is in the Air
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6;

 

 

Wendy is left in her apartment after she's finished the recording for her new album. She's glad that Yerim decided not to murder her for being so careless about the production and care a lot more about Irene- she said, she let it go this once because she understand how it feels like to be in love but Wendy still denies to death that she'd like Irene- and was rather like a proud mother when she dropped the singer in front of her apartment. She even told her to go out to somewhere, just don't make a scandal if it's possible.

 

But Wendy has nothing in her mind just the smiling face of the stewardess and the little note in her hands, even though she's already memorized the number. She's on her couch, staring at the ceiling. She's never thought a crush could make her feel so awful. She thought it's a sweet feeling where there're butterflies in your tummy and there's a pink fog around you. But instead of the butterflies there are angry wasps and nothing is pink but black- at least the circles around her eyes are. She's feeling agony because two part of her tearing her mind and soul apart.

 

To call Irene or to not call her.

 

Because in one part, Wendy is dying to talk with her. It was surprisingly satisfying talking with her on the plane and she seems like an interesting person. As long as Wendy could judge it, Irene looks through the fame, title and look, and searches for the personality. And even though, Wendy doesn't believe fate, she has to admit that meeting Irene for four time- she doesn't count the time when she personally went to meet her- by total accidents is quite suspicious. Plus, the flight attendant mentioned- purposely or not- while they were on the plane that she's having a week off from work- so maybe Wendy can ask her on a date.

 

On the other part, the singer doesn't want to do anything with Irene. It clearly scared the out of her how easily she's been getting attached to the stewardess even if she knows like nothing about the other. Wendy doesn't understand where all these feelings came from. She's sure it's not because Irene is one of the few who can plain out say no to her because it's the same with her managers, Yerim and Joy and she still doesn't have any feelings for them other than sisterly love. She debates if it's because the way she looks like but she thinks it's not the case. She's mended with models as beautiful as Irene is, yet she's never hold any feelings for them.

 

It's all a big mystery which she can't solve.

 

It makes Irene so special, Wendy guesses.

 

The singer sighs as she hides her face behind her hands. She would really use to a break from her messy thoughts. So she decides to clear her mind and goes to clubbing.

 

 

 

Wendy walks into the club which is the nearest to her apartment. She dressed in simple clothes, not to call too much attention on herself. She wouldn't like to get into a scandal because of some nonsense rumor.

 

She grimaces because she finds the club too crowded for her liking but goes in nevertheless, straight to the bar. Maybe a shot of something will help her clear those annoying smiling images from her head for start and perhaps her bed will be filled by the end of the night with another person. A win-win situation, really.

 

"An orange vodka, please." Wendy mumbles to the barista who's clearly checking her out even if she's in a pair of jeans and a loose t-shirt. But she doesn't see the recognition light up in his eyes so she lets it go for once.

 

The man hands the drink to her and his fingers caress the singer's hand as she takes away. Honestly, Wendy swings both way- still prefers women a bit more- and maybe, this barista would be in for a one night stand. So she sends him a flirty smile but her smile dies down as she hears heels clicking their way to her along with a handful of laughter.

 

"Look, who's there!" A loud voice says to her direction and Wendy silently prays that no one recognized her and she leans closer to her drink. She likes being famous and all but people trying to in her personal life is rather troubling. A petite frame hovers over Wendy's small of back and the singer knows immediately. By her hair color of the few stray strands which are caressing Wendy's face so delicately, by the familiar scent which is mixed with the scent of alcohol. It's her own materialized trouble. "Seungwan! I swear, I would've been upset if we don't meet somewhere in my week off."

 

"Joohyun!" The singer shakes off the flight attendant of herself and quickly turns around to face with her. Surprise and shock varied in Wendy as she sees the girl. Honestly, how likely is it? "What are you doing here?"

 

"It's familiar. You've asked me this before." Irene bursts into a fit of giggling while playing with Wendy's light brown locks. While the other is concentrating on calming herself down, the singer use this time to look at her up and down. If Wendy though Irene looked the most attractive in her body hugging pale pink uniform, oh boy, she's been dead wrong. The flight attendant is dressed in a simple black mini dress which shows off all of her curv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter