eleventh flight

Love is in the Air
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter eleven;

 

 

 

Practically, Wendy hadn't told Irene that she likes her.

 

Yet both of them know it very well.

 

And it's the same case in Irene's side.

 

Wendy can't be happier.

 

 

*

 

 

The singer chews on her lips, not sure what she should say. This is a rare moment. She called both of her manager here to tell them that they can laugh at her as many times they want and they can , she won't deny anything. She's in love. But when she's sitting here she feels like a teenager again who comes out to her homophobic parents- yet both of them know about Wendy swaying for both sides.

 

She's never thought this moment would come. After all, she's a so called playboy and that's really not a characteristic of one, being foolishly love with that sassy stewardess. The thought of a relationship still scare her but she's excited in the same time. The fear may come from watching her parents bicker for years, until they actually came to a deal and divorced.

 

"Wendy, I have a meeting in a half an hour, please stop your inner monologues for a second and tell us what you wants." Yerim says as she looks at her watch with a displeased expression. She's about to get the biggest sponsors of the country to Wendy and she wouldn't like to be late from the meeting.

 

Wendy breathes out to calm herself down.

 

"Joohyun and me-" She starts saying slowly, checking the expression if they change or not. The younger manager, taking up with the slight pause, she cuts the singer.

 

"Are in love. We know. Joy saw you two kissing. Something else?" She arches an eyebrow. It's always amazes Wendy how Yerim can be so uptight and serious despite her age. The singer has to notice that Joy hasn't said anything yet.

 

"No, there's nothing else."

 

"Have you finished the last song?"

 

"Not yet."

 

"Then do it quickly." Yerim demands as she stands up and adjust her pencil skirt, leaving Wendy in awe how smoothly it went. The singer helps her out but before she would leave she turns around, eyes twinkling dangerously. "Oh, and be careful with Irene."

 

Wendy comes back to her living room, thinking about how Yerim meant her statement. Her train of thoughts are stopped by Joy.

 

"So since when are you two together?" Joy asks with furrowed eyebrows and pursued lips. The question itself sounds cheery, like always, yet her expression shows other. She looks like she has something in her mind that she doesn't, she can't accept what she saw and heard.

 

"We're not exactly together." Wendy says, watching Joy's expression to change but nothing happens. "I mean, I lo- I like her but I don't exactly told her it but we kissed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter