twelfth flight

Love is in the Air
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter twelve;

 

 

 

"Joohyun?" Wendy starts one of the mornings when the flight attendant comes to see her. The amount of their meetings- or dates as Wendy likes to call them- are decrease in the light of the singer will start promoting her new album in two weeks and Irene went back to work. The stewardess has two day rest after a flight. And it's obviously not enough for Wendy to see her sweetheart.

 

"Hm?" Irene mindlessly sips from her morning coffee and skips through the newspaper. Wendy is everywhere and it makes a prideful smile tug on his lips. Also, her anxiety disappear not having to face with her own photo in those magazines. After Joy told her that a few days ago, she's became a bit worried, paranoid even. She swears she heard camera clicking behind her the other day.

 

"I have a question." The singer plays with her fingers and it makes Irene look up because Wendy isn't someone who gets nervous easily.

 

"Go ahead."

 

"Are you my girlfriend?" Not hearing anything but the deep silence, makes Wendy blabber. "I'm not really sure because we never really stated it but as I can assume from the kisses and more, we are but I'm still not sure like a relationship needs two people and if I'm the only one who thinks like that-"

 

"Do you want me to be your girlfriend?" The stewardess cuts Wendy's monologue and smiles into her cup, perfectly knowing the answer while the singer is dumbstruck at the question. Is it really need to be asked?

 

"Of course!"

 

"Then I am."

 

"Huh. It went easier than I imagined." Wendy whispers more to herself than to Irene. The flight attendant enjoying the sight of the dumbly smiling singer who doesn't even try to hide her happiness by it. She just loves how she easily smiles whenever it comes to the stewardess. The singer's pretty face mirrors some very deep determination as she continues. "But I have another question."

 

"I thought you only have one." Irene chuckles as the younger takes her hand and pops something into it, then folding the slender fingers back.

 

"Would you accept it?" Wendy tries acting smugly but her nervousness level is too high to manage it. Irene opens her palm, only to see a small silver ring. It's a simple design, not so eye-catching but chosen with carefulness, Irene can tell looking at the as nervous as ever Wendy as she bites on her lower lip and watching every of her expression change with worry. In the inside of a ring there's a heart with their initials in it. BJ+SS. All Irene wants is to pinch Wendy's cheeks and call her cute- hell, what's stopping her?

 

Wendy waits while holding hear breathe. She's anxious because it might be too soon. Of co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter