thirteenth flight

Love is in the Air
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter thirteen;

 

 

 

 

 

BREAKING: Pop Sensation Wendy Son is Dating!

 

 

'Dispatch' says that Wendy and Irene Bae have been dating for 4 months now secretly. They've met in an airplane flight where Irene stomped on Wendy's phone- after that their relationship seems like blooming. It's said the reporters from the media outlet first spotted them while Wendy was practicing for her album recording. Irene Bae provided moral support for the exhausted Wendy Son, who had to spend nights practicing due to the recording.

 

Irene headed towards Wendy's dorm and stayed here until nighttime. 'Dispatch' says they also spotted the two on several dates before. Irene would also meet Wendy near to her dorm a lot as well.

 

An insider apparently revealed, "Wendy has always had a woman like Irene as her ideal type and Irene found her cute. The two showed their interest in each other towards the latter half of last year, and started to date officially this year. They look very happy with their relationship."

 

Stay tuned for updates including a statement from Red Velvet Entertainment! 

 

See the pictures below!

 

 

 

(+2598, -125) Ugh... Wendy... I hope it's just a joke.

 

(+2029, -84) I'm so disappointed.

 

(+1497, -175) I've never imagined that Wendy is a swings that way.

 

 

 

 

Wendy is mad. Wendy is fuming. Wendy is ready to throw a tantrum in the office of Dispatch. She's ready to kick the reporter in the . She's ready to fight her way until the article is deleted- but she knows there's no way. Her deep hatred can't make her do something stupid. She needs to cool her head down.

 

She isn't mad because she's been dragged into another scandal which are usually used to as money makers plus helping deciding the winner for the forever rivals Sport Seoul and Dispatch since Wendy is one of the most popular artist in especially Korea, but because they used Irene up to dirty her name as well. Using their first intimate moment, their first kiss they shared as an evidence is just the cherry on top. God knows where they've got that picture.

 

Staring at the photo, she hurriedly dials her manager's number seeking for any kind of help she can provide. As she listens to the empty rings the whole thing sinks in her.

 

Wendy is afraid. Their relationship just started- the article is wrong in this point, they aren't dating for 4 months-, the bond between them is not enough strong the bear with something like this. They will get criticized for nothing, they will be questioned, they will be hated. More than that, Wendy is already used to be exposed to the world which chews on her time to time for the littlest mistakes. But Irene isn't. She's new to that world and the singer is the one who made her into this situation. She needs to get her out, too.

 

"Hallo?" Yerim finally answers her phone, her voice busting her that she's just woken up from her nap. The singer is still deep in her thought to notice that her manager picked up the phone so the other woman calls out. "Wendy?"

 

"Yerim!" She gets her thoughts cut in half and tells her manager hurriedly. She can't tear her gaze down from the picture of their kiss. She thought no one was there that moment. But well, Joy saw them, too and they didn't even notice her. "Is your notebook close to you?"

 

"Uhm? Yes. Why?" Wendy hears the younger packing, probably searching for her Mac. She feels pangs of conscience for disturbing her manager when she has only a few occasion to catch up on her sleeping schedule- but it's an important subject, she has to know about it.

 

"Check the news on Dispatch." Wendy massages her temple, waiting not so patiently.

 

Yerim hums as she works quickly on her Mac. She doesn't know what could make Wendy so worked up judging by her voice but her breath hitches as she sees the news with her best friend and her girlfriend plastered on the front with a catchy title.

 

"What the hell?!" Yerim almost screams into the phone and Wendy has to pull away a bit from hers to spare her ears from the sudden outburst. "I fall asleep for half an hour and wake up for this? How the hell did this happen?"

 

"Yerim, do something!" Wendy pleads as she tries to calm herself down while she's walking around her room again and again. Her only hope is her manager- she always knows how to smooth dangerous situations.

 

"I'm on it!" The younger's voice is full of determination and Wendy knows she's in her full force. She turns into the cold, heartless manager again who knows no joke. But before it could happen, her tone changes into a calming and sympathetic one. "And you- first, calm down. Second, call Irene. I think you two need to talk."

 

Before Wendy could protest, Yerim breaks the line.

 

 

*

 

 

Wendy doesn't know why she's just staring at the touch screen so intensively rather than doing something productive, like finishing her song, packing her stuff- or calling her girlfriend that they are the hottest news in the country. But she can't get herself into doing so.

 

Let's assume that she's scared. She just got together with Irene and their relationship is in an early statues yet, it's something precious to her but she's not sure if the bond between them is enough rough to keep them together after this. She has to face with one question- is she's ready to let her go already?

 

Even though she trusts Irene, she has to count this in as a lot of other options. She has to count with a possible heartbreak. Maybe she's not that important to the stewardess as she is to Wendy. Maybe both of them taking a strong liking on each other but they know this won't work. Maybe they will sort it o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter