First Flight

Love is in the Air
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1;

 

Wendy goes through her contact list quickly, as nervous as ever, searching for her manager's number. Yerim should be sitting next to her but no, she is nowhere to see. The staff closed the gates already and is ready to the take-off. Where could this woman disappear so quickly? She doesn't like being in a plane all alone. It always brings out unpleasant memories to her.

 

"Miss, you should turn off your phone." A voice says next to her but Wendy is too busy to look at the direction of the voice. Rather, she tries to call her manager again. She'll be a dead woman if they meet again, for sure. The singer chews on her lips nervously as she hurriedly tries again. Yerim doesn't pick it up. How she hates her now!

 

"A moment, please." Wendy mumbles but she doesn't care. She doesn't care if the whole plane will be late because of her- it's none of her concern. She doesn't have to arrive exactly. When Wendy sees the stewardess not leaving her alone, she turns to her and pulls an eyebrow up. The stewardess smiles brightly at her- she is pretty, Wendy is thinking about asking her number- and suddenly the realization hit the flight attendant. She discorvers the identity of the passenger.

 

"But we're about to take off." She tries again but the stewardess's smile flatters a bit as she realizes who she is talking to. The princess of pop, if Wendy remembers well how people usually call her. "Miss, please-"

 

"I said a moment." Wendy voice is so commanding even she is surprised by it.

 

"But-" The girl looks like she is about to cry. Wendy can totally understand her, she has to do her job but her inner fangirl is killing her. It's happened a few times already- and she doesn't forget to enjoy it every time. 

 

"Is there any problem Seulgi?" A new voice calls out, quiet and serious. As Wendy looks over, there is a new stewardess, smaller than the other one with eyes like a cat. She puts on a comforting gaze for the girl named Seulgi- who sends her glimpses of emergency- and puts her delicate hands on the other's shoulder as she mouths a 'Go!'. Does she think Wendy won't notice the glare she's sent for her? The new stewardess now turns to Wendy. "Miss, I would like you to turn your phone off."

 

"I need to call my manager." She tells the sentence word by word with a tone that won't allow any disagreement. Yet, the woman named Irene- as Wendy reads off her nametag, not like she is interested- looks rather pissed than scared. She tightens her jaw and presses her lips together, her feline eyes are fired up. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter