Engagement

Rain Lock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

  Today is the day for my engagement party with Helena. I don't know what I should be feeling, should I be sad or comforting? Sad because after the engagement I can't be with Jae anymore publicly. If any media saw me with her, everything can be complicated. Very complicated. Comforting because I know Helena doesn't have to suffer emotional breakdown due to her parents. During the past few day, I met up with Helena for details about our engagement. I realize that her mindset is really simple, naive, and "broken". I can't imagine how much pain she must endure from her parents to reflect pain in her eye. She's not a fake or a gold-digger like what I except her to be. Very pure. I think I'm starting to take an interest in Helena.

  After dressing my black tuxedo, I drive to Jae's apartment to pick her up. Yes, I invited Jae to my engagement. I don't want her to feel left out and I know that she hates being alone. I ring the doorbell twice when I heard footstep coming toward the door.

Jae's POV

  I did my makeup and hairstyle after putting on my teal comfortable knee-length dress. Once I heard the doorbell rang, I walk toward the door carefully with my heel. As I open my door I saw Sehun waiting for me with his black suit. He looks stunning and handsome in his suit. It is even legal to be this handsome?

  "Hey, you look... amazing." Sehun said as he scan me from head to toe with an amazed expression on his face.

  "Thank you. You look stunning." I chuckled while he peck my lip.

  "Shall we go?" he ask me. I nodded.

  In his car we are having a light conversation about his engagement and Helena. I know others probably will expect me to be jealous and sad towards this issue. If I tell you that I'm perfectly fine towards this, that would be a lie. I feel a little pinch in my heart every now and then, but I'm happy if this help T.H.E. and H!M. Also it can help Sehun lift some weight off his shoulder. Plus having Helena by his side will be a big success toward both company, since I know basically nothing in this field. Just trying to look on the bright side.

  "So... How's your impression of Helena?" I ask Sehun.

  "She's very pure, and surprisingly nothing like what I expected. In pain because of her parents. I feel bad for her. I mean she have such beautiful characteristics, how can they treat her so bad." he answered while smiling slightly at the mention of Helena and frowning when talking about her trouble. I don't know why but I have this uneasy feeling in my gut. It is surprising how fast Sehun can open up to Helena when he just met her a week ago. It took me almost two months for Sehun to trust me, and another mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter