Distance

Rain Lock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s POV

           Holding onto the homemade lunch I made, I press the button in the elevator that will lead me to where Helena will be staying. Helena will be in a “training” session before she becomes the CEO of H!M; of course like the others, she will be working her way up before her parents deem her acceptable for that position.

After staying under the same roof with Helena for two months showed me that she really worked hard to meet her parents’ expectations: working and studying late into the night, waking up early in the morning, without breakfast, rushing off to H!M. Although I have similar responsibility being the heir to T.H.E., I don’t work as hard. During these recent months, it's like something was missing from my life, I guess it’s that something that kept on encouraging me forward. After sensing Helena’s effort, I decided to make a delicious and healthy lunch for her since she skipped breakfast again.

As I walk into the familiar company, I ask around a bit before they told me that Helena is in her office right now. On the way to her office, I saw many people who are rushing from one side of the room to the other while others are sitting behind the computer screen typing away. Walking closer to Helena’s office, I stop as a familiar back view catches my attention. After a minute or so, I finally define who it belongs to: Jae.

Her desk is messy with coffee cups and paperwork, which is unusual because she is usually a very clean person. She is bending over several piece of paper while highlighting occasionally. Her hair is scatter around her back with some dripping down covering her face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter