Wedding

Rain Lock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

  Today is the day of the wedding for Helena and me. Hundreds of companies, medias, and guests will be attending. Of course, Jae will also be there. After my engagement, we only met briefly to chat. However, I feel like Jae is distancing herself away from me, maybe I'm just over thinking it.

  After putting on my white wedding tuxedo and styled my hair, I drive over to the place where the wedding will be hold. The lobby of the hotel is spacious and wide, decorated with silver and white ribbons. Most of the tables are moved to the side with self-serve buffet tables towards the corner of the lobby. Bottles and bottles of alcohols, sodas, and beverages are neatly stacked on the table. In the middle is the dance floor, the spotless and white tiles made it shine like a mirror.

  "Sehun, don't mess up." My dad reminded me as he stand next to me greeting the guests. It's my wedding, yet all he says was "don't mess up." A "congratulation" or a simple wish will sound nicer even if it's fake. 

  "Yes, father." I reply. 

  Soon, I see Jae walking in clutching to a small purse. My mind turn blank as I set my eyes on her. She's beautiful, amazing, stunning, and words can't really describe her right now. She's wearing a simple, yet elegant dress that perfectly hugs around her body. Strapless black top connected by a row of diamonds to the faint pink layers at the bottom. Her brown long hair is gently laying on one side of her shoulder. She's the definition of perfect.

Jae's POV

  No matter how much I don't want to go to Sehun's wedding, I still went. After all, who wants to see their own boyfriend or girlfriend marry off to someone that's not you? I don't know how long our relationship is going to last before Sehun falls out of love with me. All I know is that it's going to end at some point. And it's going to be me against the world, again.   

  "Hey Sehun." I greeted as I approach him. He's stunning with his suit, slight make-up, and hairstyle.

  "Hello beautiful, what's your name?" Sehun tease causing me to giggle lightly.

  "Congrats. Here's my present." I force a small smile as I hand him a small box wrapped in light blue. 

  "Thank you for understanding me, Jae." He reply as he hug me tightly. His masculine scent comfort me and made me feel safe whenever I'm in his arm. I wish this moment lasts forever.

  Sehun leaves me since he have to continue greeting other guests near the entrance. I wonder arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter