Message

Rain Lock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae's POV

  I woke up feeling a familiar warmth embracing me. I turn around and found Sehun peacefully sleeping beside me with his arm around my wrist. I knew Sehun came yesterday to comfort me during the storm like always, he is always there when I need him. Although only he cared for me, I feel like I have the whole world beside me. Yes, Sehun meant the world to me. 

  "Morning, babe" Sehun mumbled while rubbing his eyes. How can he so handsome, hot, and cute during the morning? 

  "Morning. Thank you for being here yesterday." I greeted him with a small smile.

 "No prob. I promise to always be here for you." 

  He's like my Romeo, the knight in shinning armor. I smile as I snuggle into his chest while inhaling his addicting scent.

Sehun's POV

  I caught Jae smiling at me while cuddling with me. This morning is perfect, with her smile and hug. Wait... I think I'm forgetting something... The arranged marriage issue. No matter how much I hate this decision, I still have to respect my parents. Because you don't know what they are capable of. I gotta tell Jae about this, I don't want Jae to be heartbroken when she finds out herself. Better tell her myself.  

  "Jae... I got something to tell you." I said while playing with her hand.

  "Yes?" she replied looking up at me.

  "You see, my parents arranged a marriage for me with your company's CEO's daughter, Helena. They said it's beneficial for bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter