Maze

Rain Lock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae's POV

  I'm waiting in my apartment for Sehun to pick me up for our date this afternoon. Every week, we would go on a couple of little dates to enjoy and relax ourselves from the busy reality. These little dates may not seem much, but it strengthened the bond for our relationship.

  "Hey babe, ready to go?" Sehun asked me when I opened the door.

  "Yep" I replied as I put on my shoe and walking out the door.

  We are driving down the street looking for something fun for our date until we saw a real maze playground which opened a few days ago. When we actually enter the store for tickets, we got a glimpse of the enormous maze surrounding the forest. It seems impossible.

  "Babe, do you want to try that challenge?" Sehun asked me while pointing to a poster hanging on the wall as we wait in line for tickets.

  The challenge is that if one can find their partner within 30 minutes in the maze, they can receive an unique and  memorable gift specially designed for them. It seems really challenging and fun at the same time, so we enter for the challenge.

  "Babe, I'll see you in 30 minutes. We will always find each other anytime, anywhere, and under any condition." Sehun said. He seems really excited and confidently for this challenge. The workers lead each of us away to different entrance of the maze and the game start.

  As I walk into the maze, I saw the high brick wall preventing anyone to see where the othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter