Change

Rain Lock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

White marble floor reflecting like a mirror beneath many as they hurry along their path during this busy noon. Women and men dressed formally as they paid no extra attention to their surrounding with their head stuck in whatever document they were holding.

A pair of black heel accompanied with another pair of black dress shoe entered the majestic hall as they head straight to the elevator. The only difference is that they were in no hurry as they walk with their head held high as two of their secretaries follow them behind.

“It's so monotone-- black and white, and the public expects something colorful out of this building.” The male scoffed as he look around waiting for the elevator.

“At least it matches.” The woman replied shortly without any emotion as she step into the arriving elevator.

“Honey... we are a match.” The male answered mockingly before pulling the female towards him for a passionate kiss, not sensing the discomfort of their secretaries also in the same elevator.

The female pushed him back as the elevator door opens revealing a spacious office.

    “Ara, you got something on the side of your lip.” The male commented smirking and gesturing the side of his lip. Ara felt around her lip in an attempt to wipe away the lipstick smudges, but her unsuccessful attempt resulted in Kai’s embrace around her once again as he peck that spot before wiping away the smudge.

Ara’s POV

I walk into the office as my heel clicked loudly against reflective floor. My head held high as I walk toward the desk, where an older woman was sitting looking straight into my eyes as I approach.

I'm back in this same place that I left a few years ago, but this time someone else will be fleeing away, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter