Night

Rain Lock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s POV

  After the wedding ended around eleven o’clock, Helena and I decide to drive to our new home to rest. Surprisingly, Helena and I connect quite well, no awkward silence or uncomfortable atmosphere. During our drive, I realized that Helena’s life is relatively similar to mine. She is not treated like a fragile doll that needs constant attention, but instead like a Cinderella. Apparently, Helen’s foster parent adopted her solely for business, thus explaining the brutal-slave like treatment she experienced. Both of us are like toys, with the purpose to obtain more power and wealth for our parents.

  I somehow feel the need to protect and cherish her, maybe I can become her prince charming in the future.

Third POV

  As both Sehun and Helena are fast asleep in their respective room, a flash of lightning flash through the sky followed by a heavy, sudden downpour.

  A shriek coming from the next room suddenly awaken Sehun from his dream. He quickly slide off his blanket and run off to the next room worriedly.

  “What happened?” Sehun ask quickly as he stand inside Helena’s room holding on to the doorknob.

  Helena’s small body was trembling under her orange blanket, jumping occasionally as the the flash of li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter