Future?

Rain Lock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae’s POV

     I sit on the park bench as I wait for Sehun to arrive. We agreed to meet here at 12, but its now 1:30 already. Where is he?

     This relationship no longer feels like before, instead I feel like it is a business appointment with him every time we go on a “date”. We still hold hands, still kiss, still talk; however, the connections we used to feel is no longer there anymore. Almost every time we saw each other, it doesn’t end on good terms. Every minutes is filled with screaming, yelling, and too busy being mad with each other. It feels liked every word can trigger another argument, it is like we can no longer just enjoy each other’s presence anymore. I’m not even sure how we both feel about this anymore, is there still love? Or did it just change to hate?

     I watch the kids play so carefree in the park, laughters and giggles-- how I miss those. I can’t even remember the last time we laughed together without forcing it on our face. But even if we’re like this, I still want to confirm something with him. Is all this pain worth it? Will there be a happy ending for us?

I look up as I sense a familiar figure approaches, a mix of emotion rise within me-- anger, saudade, and happiness. I watch as him wear an apologetic face as he approaches and sit down beside me.

“I’m sorry I’m late” he apologizes first as he took my cold hand into his warm ones “Something came up with Helena, she was having trouble with work.”

Helena… his legal wife, me… the gold-digger.

“It’s okay, you don’t have to come. Just stay there with her” I reply bitterly still looking at the kids playing on the slide.

“Look… it's a project she’s been working really hard, I’m her husband I should be there supporting her” he explains.

“Are you so busy that a text would take up too much time?” I ask as I finally turn to look at him.

 

Sehun’s POV

     Why doesn’t she understand?

     “I forgot about the time, alright?” I reply coldly as I stand up “Maybe we should take this somewhere else”.

     She puts on her jacket as she also stands up and put her hand in mine. It fits perfectly. It had been such a long time since we were like this. I wish I could go back to the sweet time with her.

We walk along the riverside camly for a minute bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter