Meeting

Rain Lock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

  This morning my mom called me to remind me to dress formally, and behave mature and upper-class like. The reason for that is because today is the day for me to meet my fiancee, Helena. As part of the "royal" families in the world, my parents will do absolutely anything to make sure their wealthy appearances and powerful influences will make others sidestep in respect. They make sure nobody, and nothing gets in their way towards the top in the fashion world. In addition to that being the presidents of a leading fashion company, they will definitely dress-to-impress. Of course being their son, you have to also follow their routine or else you face serious consequences of you ever disobey them.

  This meeting is very important for them, because it's combination of two powerful fashion company. However for me, it's a nightmare. Cause you never know what to expect from that Helena, she might be one of those bratty "princess" that have the IQ of a tree. Trust me, I have met enough wealthy heir or heiress to know that they are idiots and simply jerks abusing their powers. But I'm not saying all of them are, just the majority.

  As I drove to the restaurant we are suppose to meet in, I made a mental note of picking up Jae for our date after the meeting. When I arrive, a waiter lead me to a table where my parents are sitting and sipping on their beverages. 

  "Good morning dad, mom." I greet them formally while bowing slightly at each of them to show my respects.

  "Don't do anything reckless to ruin the meeting." my mom stated without the sightliest emotion. Sometime I wonder are they really my biologically parents. How can they be so cold and heartless toward their own child?  

  "Of course." I replied while taking a seat beside my parents while waiting for Kim family to arrive.

  After around ten minutes they arrive at the restaurant.

  "Good morning Mr. Oh, and Mrs. Oh." Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim greeted my parents with a smile.

  "Mr. and Mrs. Kim, nice meeting you and good morning." my parents greet them back while puttin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter