Villian

Rain Lock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 If you're uncomfortable with the idea of miscarriage or violence, please do NOT read this chapter. Please keep in mind that this story is purely fictional, I do NOT, in any way, support these actions or violence. Thank you for understanding and enjoy the chapter.    

  Throwing down the packet of photo onto the table, Kai sits back onto his seat and massages his forehead. Accompanied with these photos is a letter, blackmailing his wife in hopes of getting Kai railed up. To this day, he still couldn’t believe his birth mother would scoop to such low level of blackmailing and achieve such level of stupidity. Sending in a bunch of photos of Ara and Sehun in a hotel doesn’t have such an earth-shaking effect she would expect Kai to have; after all, what right does he have getting jealous over Ara when he’s been doing the same thing himself. It’s like the pot calling the kettle black.

  If she does give these photos to the press, wouldn’t that damage their company as well. Maybe she should send these to the press. In fact, Kai can already smell the scandal-- Married CEO with Pregnant Wife Another’s Fiancee. Ara could easily deny the rumor as she was still single during her “encounter,” but Sehun… with a baby on the way and plummeting stocks… this scandal would do wonder on THEME.

  Pouring himself a glass of whisky, Kai turns to admire the cityscape as a small smirk dance itself onto his lips. What a nice day-- the sun shining, birds chirping, their stock raising-- at this point in his life, the world is in his palm. He got his revenge for his foster mother, he married the beauty Sehun loves, his company stays at the top, what more can he ask for.

  As if on cue, his queen walks in with two folders in her arm. Kai would recognize the sound of her heels clacking anywhere, her elegant yet confident steps. Ara stops at his office table as she drops the document, but caught glimpse of the blackmailing photos as she picks them up and scrutinizes them one-by-one.

  "I’m still in shape, look like I’ll continue my membership after all... “ Ara comments lightly still scanning the photos. Kai chuckles as he turns and walk towards her, back hugging her and enjoying her fragrance.

  "You’re addicting like a drug for men,” Kai replies peppering her neck with butterfly kisses, “even the one you betrayed still cling onto you like you’re honey.”

  Dropping the photos on the desk, Ara turns around and came face-to-face with Kai, “Did you take them?”

  "No… Mrs. Oh did, sent someone to follow you,” his eyes enchanted in her spell as his hands trail below her waist, “you didn’t know?”

  "No. But I do now,” replying him with a wet kiss on his lip.

  "What are you going to do about it? She was planning on blackmailing us with it.”

  Trailing her tongue lightly across Kai’s neck, Ara wrap her arms around him and lead him to the red couch. She leans toward him for another sweet kiss before pulling apart and whispers, “That old will get a lovely surprise from me, I had it coming for her a long time ago. But for now, why don’t we put on a good show for them?”

  "I like the way you think,” Kai groans wetting his lip as he watch Ara her white blouse.

 

  "Bye sweetie,” Sehun says mustering his brightest voice despite not having a wink of sleep for the past three days. Ever since the wedding, his life had been and continues to roll downhill. Ever since those few major stockholders pulled out, more pulled out and jumped ship. The company laid off employees and manufacturers, events canceled on them, designers stopped designing, models canceled contracts-- overall, once Ara gave her push, THEME rolled into debt like a snowball.

  Helen waddles down the stair carrying her bump, soon when she finally manages to reach Sehun she’s already huffing and puffing. “Have a nice day, don’t stress yourself out too much,” lightly pecking him on the lip. Despite this depressing month, she always manage to cheer him up in the morning.  

  "You too,” Sehun hug her tightly before leaning down to her stomach, “wait for daddy to come home, don’t give mommy too much trouble alright?”

  After another two minutes of light hearted conversation, Sehun finally drives off leaving Helen at home with two se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter