//7\\

Let Me Know Where Your Heart Belongs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Thought That Counts

Sorry, running late. If you’re already there, someone should be there to open the door. Will arrive soon~~

I sighed and locked my phone, bringing my eyes up to Jungkook’s apartment door. He managed to send me the text right after I walked all the way there.

Great timing, Jeon Jungkook.

I stood there for a total of five minutes - most likely looking like I was a creepy stalker planning on breaking into the place and steal their (a.k.a, a sasaeng). It was when a little old woman who lived down the hall from them gave me a suspicious glance as she unlocked her own apartment, that I decided it was probably a good idea to at least knock on the damn door.

I instantly regretted that decision when it opened, and he stood there. The unwanted subject of almost all of my thoughts recently.

Yoongi just gave me an annoyed once over before motioning awkwardly for me to come in. When my feet didn’t move (and not because I wasn’t trying - I definitely was) he reached out and grabbed my arm to yank me in, pulling slightly too hard. He had to keep his hand on my arm to prevent me from flying past him and falling flat on my face. He then let go of my arm like it was made of fire and I had burned him to the point he lost feeling in his hand.

“Someone might call security if you just stand there like an idiot.” He commented after closing the door.

“Has anyone ever told you that you shouldn’t be so rough when handling a girl?” I growled, rubbing my sore arm.

“Since when are you considered a girl?” He rolled his eyes at me before pushing past me to go to his room.

“Since I was born. And, aren’t you going to ask why I’m here?”

“Don’t give a .”

I just huffed and stormed over to the couch, plopping down on it. It was really a shame I was becoming used to his rude behavior.

That’s because you like it.

I shut that thought out of my head as quickly as it arrived, pinching my arm where it hurt to remind myself that I didn’t in fact like it - at all.

Liar.

I groaned out in frustration, wildly kicking my legs around to try and shake some sense into myself. I heard someone clear their throat and I turned to see Yoongi standing in the kitchen doorway, a glass of water in each hand, a somewhat amused look on his face. My face lit up like a cherry from the embarrassment of the little show I had just given him. He approached me slowly, maintaining a safe distance and lightly placing the extra glass on the coffee table.

“I would hand it directly to you, but I don’t want to catch whatever disease you have that makes you so crazy.”

I rolled my eyes and reached over to grab the glass. “Thanks.” I muttered, my stomach doing flips at the fact he actually gave me a glass of water - out of his own free will.

He ignored my appreciation and once again left me alone in the living room. I looked around awkwardly, figuring that he must have been the only one home. Normally I would have been greeted by someone who actually enjoyed my presence.

I began to get a little antsy waiting for Jungkook to arrive, my knee bouncing up and down at the speed of a race car. Boredom was slowly but surely sinking its way in, and I felt like I really was going to go crazy with my own thoughts.

The apartment was unusually quiet, the only noise coming from the humming of the fridge in the kitchen.

And then I heard it. Music. Yoongi’s music.

This time the song was a little more upbeat, the bass so deep that it made you want to dance right along with it.

Not being able to stand the quiet living room any longer, I started creeping my way to his bedroom, the sound getting louder and louder until I could finally hear his voice along with it. I stood quietly outside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter