//8\\

Let Me Know Where Your Heart Belongs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Night At The Park

The sound of a loud, surprisingly girly, squeal echoed outside. Jungkook snickered at his hyung’s screams as we waited for them outside the haunted house - one of the last remains of fall. We were on our fall break; a free week at the end of November to be as lazy as possible before returning to school in the winter and have the pressure of midterm exams eat away at us.

Jin and Namjoon offered to take Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung and I out on the final day. We went around the city and looked in some shops. Jimin even gave an impromptu dance in front of a shop owned by a really nice old woman who offered free service if we performed something. Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jin sang for her, Jimin danced, and Namjoon rapped some inspirational lyrics that made her pinch his cheeks and say “you are on the right path, sweetheart.”

Somehow, after the sun began setting, Taehyung managed to convince Jimin to go into one of the few left over haunted houses with him. The other four of us just stayed behind and listened, amused, to Jimin’s terrified shrieks and Taehyung’s bright laughter. When they emerged from the exit, Taehyung was supporting a pale Jimin, who looked on the verge of fainting.

It was quite a sight to see.

Based on his inability to use real words or to walk properly, we headed to the park afterwards and sat down on a bench. Since winter was soon to begin, there was an odd mix of fall decor and Christmas lights hanging all around. Some of it clashed, but all together, everything looked beautiful.

As Jimin regained some color into his face, Jin suggested that we call the other two to join us. You could hear overly loud and obnoxious cheers coming from his phone as he talked to Hoseok. Yoongi rejected at first, but after constant and annoying pestering from an excited Hoseok, he agreed with a “Fine, I’ll go. Just shut the hell up.” The other boy cheered again and the last thing heard before the line went dead was a slapping noise and a groan - the cheering ceased.

After fifteen minutes of waiting, they spotted us. Hoseok ran as fast as he could to us and pulled me into a tight hug. Jungkook punched his arm and pushed him, giving him a strict no with the shake of his head. With that, Hoseok pouted for a total of two seconds before turning his attention onto teasing Jimin.

The exact opposite of Hoseok; Yoongi casually made his way over to us. He gave me a nod of acknowledgement, which I returned. My stomach did a somersault and I seriously started to question where its loyalties lied. But, at least he and I weren’t still on glaring terms – that first visit to his room having changed a little how we acted around each other.

“Hyung, you missed Jimin practically pass out of fear.” Jungkook stated before launching into the whole story. The two of them listened, Hoseok giving a pouting and irritated Jimin a comforting side hug and Yoongi looking like he couldn’t care less about anything that happened. As Jungkook wrapped up the story, an older man pushing one of the various novelty carts made his way over to us. Little cups filled with a nice purple fluid sat on his cart. The older boys eyed it suspiciously, uncertain of whether or not they should trust the guy.

“Care to buy a drink?” He asked, to which everyone but Jungkook declined. Jin tried to stop Jungkook from buying it, but he pulled out his money, took the cup and downed in one shot, coughin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter