Epilogue: Graduation

Let Me Know Where Your Heart Belongs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue: Graduation

Four and a half months later

Jungkook and I found ourselves once again on the roof of the school. Mainly because the school had a really stupid rule that underclassmen weren’t allowed to attend graduation unless their immediate family were the students graduating. Jungkook had been informed he was allowed to go, since he lived with Jimin and Taehyung, but I however was stuck watching from a distance.

Jungkook decided he would rather stay with me and view it, rather than up close (he used the excuse ‘I see their ugly faces every day. This will be a nice break for my poor defenseless eyes’).

It was actually somewhat funny looking down at all the tiny figures sitting in neat rows, facing a build-it-yourself stage (which probably wasn’t all that safe). I could easily pick out the boys in the crowd. Taehyung and Jimin were wrestling in the front row, the other students dragging their chairs to get away from them. It was even more hilarious when the principal came up to them and yelled – even from all the way up on the roof you could see red tint to his round face.

As for the other four, they were also easily spotted. Yoongi had just died his hair a bright reddish-orange color; which was cute, but definitely took some getting used to. His head was like a red flag – pun intended- pinpointing their exact location. They all sat as far back as they could, already knowing the two graduates were going to do something incredibly embarrassing. When Jimin and Taehyung both got flicked in the forehead by Principal Choi, Yoongi turned back to look at Jungkook and I, throwing his hands up exasperatedly in the air.

I smiled at him even though I knew he wouldn’t be able to see it.

Jungkook sighed next to me and I looked over at him. “I guess it really is time for me to give up.”

I placed a hand on his shoulder, nodding my head. “Yeah.”

He just smiled at me and ruffled my hair - which annoyed the hell out of me since I tried my hardest to style it for the special dinner we were going to have that night. He laughed evilly at my expression before he refocused his attention on the graduation, which had started. His hand found mine and gave it a gentle squeeze before letting go.

****~****

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter