Sequel/2.0 is up!

Let Me Know Where Your Heart Belongs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's not technically a sequel, but yes I have posted the foreword the new version of this story. Earlier today I posted a sentimental a/n talking about how it's been three years since I first posted this story, exactly and saying thank to all of you who have followed me in this journey. I shared the prologue to the new version in that post, as a special surprise and had no intention of beginning to share the new version just yet.

You guys can thank yongharu21 for this, because she reread LMK, feeling all sentimental like I was, and basically got me too excited and now the foreword for the new version is up. Don't worry, nothing really changes as far as plot and characters, only the style, timing and details of the story. I have improved as a writer, and you'll be able to really tell the difference in that by reading the new version.

If you loved this original then I promise you'll love the new one and will get to enjoy reading through it and experience the journey all over again (but much much better).

I wish I could be as sentimental in this post as I was in the last one, but I'm an INTJ and therefore expressing my emotions does not come easily. I hope that by posting the new foreword for the fic so soon will get my feelings across, and that you guys support it just as much as you did this one.

Link to the new Let Me Know <--

Thank you <3

-Kai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter