//3\\

Let Me Know Where Your Heart Belongs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Little Candy

The next day, Jungkook and I met up in front of the school like we promised. And, much to his annoyance, Jimin and Taehyung tagged along as well. During the entire walk to their apartment the two of them bickered childishly, earning exasperated sighs from Jungkook and lighthearted chuckles from me.

He only lived about a fifteen minute walk from the school, so it didn’t take us long to arrive. Their apartment was in a big complex full of different sized condos. The front lobby was styled like a living room with a few couches and chairs in the sitting area, just passed the front desk. As we approached the elevator and heard the familiar ding ring,  I suddenly began to feel anxious at the prospect of meeting everyone.

“Oh, hey kids.” A man looked at us surprised when the doors opened. Then, he smiled when he saw me standing with them. His eyes were bright when he smiled, and even though it didn't affect me, I knew that most girls would swoon when they saw it. Beautiful was the only way to describe him. “You must be Hyomyun. Kookie said you were coming over today. I’m Jin.”

“Hyung, where are you off to?” Jimin asked, stepping around him to hold the elevator door for the rest of us.

“Hoseok thought it would be a good idea to get snacks for our guest. He and Namjoon are finishing up with the cleaning.”

“Is the other hyung sleeping?” Jungkook questioned, his eyebrows furrowing in disdain.  

“Of course.” Jin replied lightly, before waving goodbye. “I’ll see you guys in a few.”

Jungkook huffed, stepping into the elevator after Jimin. He crossed his arms, and shook his head angrily. Taehyung came in after me, and pressed the button, turning to look at himself in the wall’s reflection. I laughed when he began making faces, trying to bring up the clearly dying mood. Jimin patted Jungkook on the back and reached up to ruffle his hair.

“Don’t get all upset about that. It’s not like it’s a huge surprise.”

“I know,” He sighed, “But, the one time I decide to bring someone over to meet you guys, you would think he would at least try to be excited for me.”

“Keep in mind he did stay up late last night composing.” The elevator dinged when we reached the fourth floor, and I let out a breath I hadn’t realized I had been holding. Jimin grinned over Jungkook’s shoulder at me. “Besides, you should worry more about keeping your friend from being nervous, and less about what Yoongi hyung is doing.” Jimin finished before walking out, dragging Taehyung with him.

Jungkook looked over at me once they disappeared down the hallway, his expression softening. “Don’t worry about meeting them. They can get a little eccentric sometimes, but they’re still great hyungs; for the most part.” He grabbed my hand and gently squeezed it before we exited the elevator, calming my nerves a little. We walked to the far end of the hallway, stopping at the last door on the right.

We were both startled when we heard a loud crash and yelling coming from inside. There was a loud cooing noise and the words “get the hell away from me” were clearly shouted. Jungkook sighed, and typed in the pass lock code. "Here we go."

The first thing I saw when I walked in was Jimin standing behind a couch, his arms stretched out to protect himself. On the opposite side of the couch stood a tall, rather skinny, man wearing a pink maid’s apron and rubber gloves. “Aigoo, my cute little Chimchim. Come to Hopie so I can greet my precious little baby.” He sang, stepping closer to Jimin.

“No way in hell. Someone, get him away from me!” Jimin whined, making a break for a hallway to his right.

“Aw, Jimin no fun.” The man pouted and turned to clean up the glass from a shattered vase by the coffee table.

Another man with platinum blond hair stepped out from a small kitchen on the other side of the room. “Jimin, you’ve got no jams.” He called out after him before noticing Jungkook and I had entered. He smiled and walked over to bow at me in greeting. “Hello, I’m Namjoon. We’re all very happy to have you over.”

“I’m Hyomyun. It’s really nice to meet you.” I bowed in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter