//2\\

Let Me Know Where Your Heart Belongs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reuniting On The Rooftop

"Hyomyun? Is that you?” Jungkook asked.

 

Girls began whispering all around us, trying to figure out how he knew my name. I slowly turned back around to face him.

 

“Jungkook?”

 

He smiled and yanked his headphones out of his ears, running over to pull me into a hug. “It really is you. I thought it was you, but I was too nervous to ask. I missed you.”

 

I pushed him back gently and smiled up at him. “I missed you, too. But, you shouldn’t have hugged me. You’ve got food on your clothes now.”

 

He looked at my shirt and then at his own, and let out a laugh. “It was worth it.” He threw his arm around my shoulder and turned me to walk to the tray deposit. “We have a lot of catching up to do.” He said, grabbing the tray from my hands and shoving it through the slot as the other two boys caught up to us.

 

“So, this is the Hyomyun we keep hearing about.” The shorter boy commented, sharing a look with the taller boy.

 

The taller boy stuck his arm out and grabbed my hand, shaking it vigorously. “I’m Taehyung. I think Jungkookie really likes you.”

 

I blushed, not sure whether or not I should believe his seemingly innocent words.

 

“Hyung! It’s not like that. This girl is just my best friend.” Jungkook defended himself.

 

“Right, because we believe that.” The other boy smirked and shook his head. He faced me. his eyes surveying my body up and down. “I’m Jimin, but you can call me ‘my boyfriend’.”

 

“You’re your own boyfriend? I guess that explains a lot.” Taehyung stated seriously.

 

“How does that explain anything? And I meant she can call me her boyfriend.”

 

“But, you’re not.” Taehyung looked genuinely confused at Jimin’s words. Jimin sighed and slapped his friend lightly on the arm.

 

“Just forget it.”

 

I couldn’t help but chuckle at their cute a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter