//4\\

Let Me Know Where Your Heart Belongs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Spilt Water

When Namjoon and Jungkook returned, everyone split into teams - leaving me to be the referee. Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok made up one team, while the three younger boys made up the other team. Taehyung ran to his room to grab a ball before we all headed out. We walked to the back of the apartment complex, where all the recreational activities where at, to a soccer field.

“Tae makes us play this game way too often. He’s not even that great at it.” Jimin complained to me as we made our way to midfield, Taehyung in the lead. He was happily skipping in front of us, humming to himself.

Jungkook pulled on my arm to get my attention. “You’ll root for my team, right?” He asked cheekily.

“Of course.” I nodded and gave him an encouraging hug and thumbs up.

“No fair! The ref is biased!” Hoseok whined. “I want a good luck hug, too.” He brought his hands up to the front of his face and blinked excessively, making some type of mewing noise to sound cute. Laughing at him, I decided to be nice and give him a hug, but someone beat me to it.

Taehyung had his arms wrapped tightly around Hoseok, hugging him cheerfully. Hoseok groaned and pushed him off, pouting. “Not from you.”

“Why not hyung? Aren’t I cute, too?” Taehyung asked, swinging his shoulders back and forth, adorably.

Hoseok tried to keep a straight face, but quickly gave in and pinched Taehyung’s cheeks. “Ah, my cute little Tae Tae. So precious.” Taehyung laughed before dribbling the ball back and forth, content.

I chuckled at their interaction, picturing a mother doting on her little boy. That’s exactly what it looked like at that moment.

“Yah, Taehyung. You can’t cheer on the other team. You’re playing for us.” Jimin grumbled, stealing the ball from Taehyung’s feet.

“You’re only saying that because you’re scared you’re going to lose.” Namjoon taunted.

“Oh, it is on!” Jimin yelled before tossing the ball to me and running to his side of the field.

Everyone else followed suit, each team going to their respective side, with me in the middle. Before they started, Hoseok made a heart shape with his arms over his head and threw it to me. I smiled and returned the gesture before throwing the ball into the air and telling them to start and quickly running away from the center of the field. I became bored rather fast since I didn’t know much about soccer to begin with. I found my eyes wandering back to the apartment building, wondering if Jungkook’s other hyung was still sleeping. I started feel like it may have been partially my fault they hadn’t invited him to join the game.

The first half of the game ended after another ten minutes or so, and the six guys made their way over to me. “Wanna take a short break and get some water from inside?” Jungkook asked, still panting. I nodded in reply, and followed them back. We all sighed in relief when we walked into their air conditioned apartment. Despite the fact that it was early fall, the sun still provided summer-like heat. Jimin and Hoseok threw themselves onto the couch, exhausted from the first half o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter