//6\\

Let Me Know Where Your Heart Belongs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trick Or Treat

It took all the strength I had not to strangle Jimin during my math class. He decided it would be hilarious to crinkle up balls of paper and toss them at the back of my head. The first time I gave him a wary smile, letting him know I had forgiven him, so long as he stopped. But, it didn’t stop at just one. I had finally counted ten when I just about snapped, turning in my seat to glare at him behind me.

He froze, hand raised with a paper ball still in it, clearly scared of my expression. Taehyung chuckled from beside him and pointed at him teasingly. The ball fell from his hand silently, and he looked down at his desk apologetically. I sighed, giving up and returning to the lesson on Unit Vectors, assuming that was the end of that.

I should have known better.

I really should have known better.

The eleventh ball hit the back of my head at angle that made it bounce off and hit the girl in the desk to my right. I heard Jimin and Taehyung stifle their snickers as the girl slowly reacted. She first rubbed her cheek gently - wincing when she felt a paper cut - then turned to glare at me straight in the eyes. The boys were very amused by her putting the blame on me, but shut up when I gestured to the two laughing idiots one seat back. Her eyes fixed on them, even harsher than when she looked at me. I turned back long enough to see Jimin squirm uncomfortably in his seat, fearing the wrath of a woman scorned.

That’s what he deserves.

****~****

I had to babysit my neighbors six year old after school that day, so I declined Jungkook’s offer to hang out and go walk around the city. I gave him a rain check, pleased he wasn’t too upset. I had spent so much time with him and the others in the past five or six weeks, that I hadn’t really had time to myself. I enjoyed spending time with them, but I felt like it was a good day to worry more about myself and my family.

After I babysat for three hours, I returned home and ate dinner with my family – which hadn’t happened much due to homework and my long days spent hanging out with the guys. My dad talked about his most recent cases he had to prosecute for, and my mom told me that Ms. Kim from the nursing home wished for me to visit again. I made a mental to do so, and to bring flowers with me. Even though I had been out of the house a lot, they didn’t seem too upset. They actually seemed relieved to se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter