오 (five)

Infatuation

just as a heads up, this chapter is super boring and anti-climatic, there was almost- but since im an absolute fail in that area i decided to stray away from it. probably gonna rate this story depending on how intense certain scenes will be and idk the end was dumb too but ive had the idea for a while and decided to stick with it. anyway, hope you enjoy this filler boring chapter, happy birthday myungsoo


Myungsoo stumbled toward the T.V and raced his brother for the remote. Sunggyu's debut.

“Hey! I called dibs on the T.V, they're re-running Reply 1997, I can't miss it, you !”

“Go watch it upstairs in your room! It's Sunggyu hyung's debut today, idiot!” Myungsoo shoved his little brother with his shoulder.

“Your hottie boyfriend? I mean I guess I'll stay down here and watch it with you.”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes as he scoffed and scooted to make room for his brother.

“Why don't you just come back home, hyung? For us and your boyfriend.”

“You know why..”

“Woohyun hyung? It's been 3 years hyung... is this because of..”

“Because I loved him? Yeah.”

 

Congratulations on your debut, cutie. You did so well! I love you so much, come visit soon (^_−)−♡

Thank you baby, it gets busy from now on, but hopefully I'll be able to come see you soon. If you lived with me this would be so much easier ;;

 

“See, hyung.. I'm sure Sunggyu-ssi wants to live with you but because of your dumb fear of showing Woohyun hyung you've really moved on.. Have you told him?”

“No, I brought him to Woohyun hyung's grave and introduced him.. I did introduce him as my boyfriend but Sunggyu knows nothing.”

“Woohyun hyung would feel awful if he knew it was him holding you back from being happy at home...”

“Stop looking at my texts...”

“I'm just saying, hyung. I know you love him... them both..”

“I don't love Woohyun hyung anymore.”

“If you didn't have romantic feelings for him anymore you wouldn't be reluctant to coming back home. Because you love Sunggyu.”

“When did you become so knowledgable, Soo?”

“Don't change the subject.”

 

“Congrats.” Myungsoo's arms found their way to Sunggyu's neck and their lips met, smiles still on their faces.

“I'm not just your idol now, I'm still your Dracula... I also don't plan to stop musicals.. And I can come to Japan more often and actually have a purpose.” Sunggyu mumbled followed by a chuckle as he looked into the professor's eyes.

“I don't know... I... I think I might move back here soon.. there's just some consequences..”

A look of worry engulfed Sunggyu's eyes. “Do you want to talk about it?”

“Yeah.. Moonsoo... kept telling me to talk to you about it.”

“What is it, hm?” Sunggyu didn't take his eyes off the younger as he continued to lovingly his back.

“I'm afraid to be in love in front of Woohyun.”

Sunggyu's eyebrows crinkled in confusion. “What do you mean by that?”

“Before I met you I was trying to get over my feelings for Woohyun.. Moonsoo told me that it's stupid that I'm afraid to be here even though I've moved on I guess.”

Sunggyu's hands fell from his waist and Myungsoo felt his heart drop.

“It makes sense, I guess. But if you were over him I don't think you would have a problem.” Sunggyu looked somewhere to avoid looking at Myungsoo as he his heart clenched.

“It's not that...” The composer moved his arms from around the elder's neck to grab his hands. Sunggyu didn't resist. “I contemplated it a lot. I do want to move here so I can see you more often and we don't have to be long distance, trust me. I've always just thought that if I had confessed to Woohyun hyung he wouldn't be dead right now... and him and I... we'd be together.”

The singer nodded as he bit his lip and looked at the ceiling.

“Your lip will start bleeding.”

“If you'd confessed to him I'd have never met you.. Since the age of 15 all I wanted was to either die or do music. Music was the only thing that ever made me happy and then I found you. I thought it was over after Dracula, I didn't think I'd meet someone who made me want to chase my dream. If you'd confessed to him, I'd be the one dead.”

Myungsoo cupped the cheeks of the singer and pressed their lips together, each salty tear mixing with the exchanged saliva. The younger broke apart. “Look at me.” He demanded as he wiped the tears from the elder's face. “I love you. I love you so much and I wouldn't change a thing about us. We're meant to be together and I know it.. Even if I were with Woohyun now I'd find you later and we'd be each other's. Because it's you and me. Only us and no one else.”

“The world spins to make things happen. So no matter if he hadn't died I know I'd find my way to you. And I'd be holding you just like this now — and telling you that I love you.” His hands grabbed Sunggyu's and wrapped them around his own waist, proceeding to wrap his arms around his neck. “And I love you.” The singer but his lip as his cheeks heated up. “It's you and me, baby.”

Lips met and teeth clashed (way to kill a sweet moment Myungsoo, keep your in your pants) tongues battling tongues and hands roaming all around bodies.

“Only us,” Sunggyu breathed against Myungsoo's neck as he placed butterfly kisses on his neck, sending shivers down his spine. “I won't do anything without your consent.. please tell me if anything is uncomfortable. I love you so much and I don't want to hurt you.” He peppered kisses all over the younger's body, holding the small of his back and his waist and laying him on to the couch.

Myungsoo let a breathy sight escape his lips as his back hit the cushions and Sunggyu mounted him, lips still pressed to his neck.

“Sunggyu..”

“Is something wrong?”

Myungsoo shook his head and met eyes with Sunggyu. “Make love to me.”


Rookie idol Kim Sunggyu caught locking lips with former musical co-star off stage prior to debut