십일 (eleven)

Infatuation

Myungsoo merely had a heart attack when he stepped out of his and Sunggyu's apartment and there was a crowd of cameras and reporters outside, to which he bolted back inside.

“What the ..” Myungsoo mumbled under his breath before collecting his mind and ignoring the yells and questions on the other side of the door. He bit his lip and paced the floor, dialed his lover, impatient for the line to pick up.

“Hey baby, how are you?”

“Um, no time, Gyu. I kind of have to get to class but there's reporters all outside the house. It's scary.”

“What the hell? Really? I'm going to try to be there as soon as possible just don't leave, okay? I'll handle it.”

“They're all yelling, Gyu, I think they know about us..”

“They know nothing, gorgeous. I'll be there, okay. Just wait and contact the school to let them know your class is cancelled today. I'm on my way, hm? You're lucky I don't have a schedule until later.”

Myungsoo sighed when he hung up the phone and threw himself on the couch before calling the administration to post a sign that there's no class. He sat with his chin propped in his palm, blankly staring at the door when he heard chaos of ‘who is the man that came from your apartment complex and what is your relationship with him’ ‘bring him out here, if he's just your roommate, there should be nothing to hide’

“But he's not a celebrity and he's just a normal person who deserves to have their privacy respected. He shouldn't have to reveal himself to the whole country for your news and gossip, you have no right to invade his privacy without consent.”

There was an uproar about how Sunggyu was supposedly ‘rude’ and ‘talks back’, and Myungsoo sighed heavily. “Call me rude all you want, but I don't see what's rude about trying to protect someone I care about from gossip hungry wolves who don't care about privacy of someone who gave no consent to being revealed to the entirety of South Korea.” Sunggyu turned his back to the reporters and opened the door, shutting it behind him, and found the composer on the couch, biting his nails and staring blankly ahead.

“Hey.”

“Hi.”

“Did you get scared?”

“Yeah a little, but my knight in shining armor came to save me.”

Sunggyu chuckled and bent down to kiss the crown of his head before squatting to meet eyes with his boyfriend. “They probably won't leave for a while, so just sit it out.”

“But what about your reputation?”

Sunggyu shook his head with a small smile on his lips, eyelids gently covering his eyes. “I don't care about it if it means protecting you. Protecting us.”

“You're dumb.”

“I'm a fool for only you, baby.” Sunggyu kissed his eyelids and stood to go to the kitchen to which Myungsoo rolled his eyes at.

“Don't you have to leave?”

“Yeah, but why, is it illegal to be in my own home? I'm leaving soon, just give me a minute.” Sunggyu popped his head out of the kitchen and walked toward Myungsoo, coaxing him to stand up. He firmly planted one of his hands on the younger's waist, the other lifting his chin to meet their lips. “I can't leave without a goodbye kiss.”

Myungsoo pecked his lips before lightly shoving him away. “Thanks, Dracula.”

“Anything for you, gorgeous. See you later.” Sunggyu smiled and turned his back, walking toward the door and stepping into the pool of chaos.

 

“Hyung, why did you cancel class today?”

“There's reporters all outside the apartment. Sunggyu told me to stay in and wait it out. I'm not sure why they expect me to come out again.”

“Alright hyung, stay safe.”

“Love you,” Myungsoo teased and laughed at the groan that his brother made.

“Love you too...” He mumbled, barely audible.

“What was that?”

“Love you...”

“I'm sorry, Soo, I can't hear you.”

“Oh my God, I love you too.”

“Bye,” Myungsoo said between laughs, and doubled over when he heard the phone abruptly hung up.

 

Myungsoo sighed and crashed his back to his bed, still hearing the chants of his name and the pleas for him to leave the house. He closed his eyes and tried to sleep, eventually falling into a sweet slumber. He awoke to arms wrapping around his body, to which he snuggled more into, turning his head to place a peck on the other's lips.

“You didn't even bother to wait for me to come home like you always do.”

“I'm sorry it's just I can't really do much with a bunch of reporters outside of my home...”

“I'm kidding gorgeous. I'm sorry that had to happen, you must've been shocked.”

“It's okay though, because you're here, my knight in shining armor.”

Sunggyu laughed and turned the younger's body toward him, pressing their foreheads together.

“So I'm starting a new album.. and I suggested to my CEO that there was a person I wanted to do my album with.”

“Who?”

“Who else? My talented composer boyfriend of course. I want us to work on my album together, hm?”

“Really?”

“Of course. You have amazing music and you deserve to be heard. Plus, you get money from it. And a lot of the efforts are going to us.”

“I am just so glad to have the sweetest, talented, down to earth boyfriend in the world, huh.”

“Same for you.”

“Get composing, give me pieces and I'll write lyrics to them, and we'll demo them and so on, alright?”

“Let me sleep.”

“Goodnight gorgeous.”


hi okay im sorry its been nearly a month since i lasst updated and ive just been soo busy this past month with school i havent had any chance to write so sorry for the short chapter ;;; i hope you liked it to some extent ;