십사 (fourteen) (fin)

Infatuation

Sunggyu sat on the couch of his apartment with his head buried in his hands. Although he had known Myungsoo forgave him, the inner turmoil he had with himself was still there and he couldn't forgive himself for hurting Myungsoo even though Myungsoo could forgive him. Myungsoo sat next to him, placing tearful kisses along his neck, heart giving in when he saw how broken his lover was. “I love you.” Sunggyu sobbed, his hands muffling his confession, but Myungsoo heard it and he knew it from the moment he stepped foot back into the apartment.

“I know you do.” Myungsoo's nose stayed buried in the crook of the elder's neck, feeling the wet tears that came from his cheek fell onto his neck. “I love you too.” Sunggyu sobbed harder at that and Myungsoo only held him tighter. After a good half hour of Sunggyu crying, he finally calmed down and Myungsoo planted light kisses all over his neck and his face.

“You better, Dracula? You're supposed to be the strong one, aren't you? But here you are crying like a baby..”

“I missed you, I didn't think you'd actually call back, and I'm just, I'm sorry, baby, I am I'm really-”

“How many times do I have to tell you it's okay? I know you're sorry, and I love you and you love me, that's all that matters.”

“Thank you.”

 

Myungsoo eventually moved back in and the whole situation was cleared up, Sunggyu was no longer a big baby and the truth was revealed to the public, and although there was a lot of backlash, it died down eventually and people forgot all about it because there were too many idols with legal problems instead of moral problems.

Myungsoo would sometimes wake up in the morning to the pleasant surprise that was his fiancé, with his arms wrapped tight around his body and his nose buried deep into his neck. Myungsoo felt content whenever his lover was able to stay in a little longer instead of leaving in the wee hours of the morning and coming back in the late hours of the night, Myungsoo almost never got to see him, so when he woke up in his arms nothing felt more right.

The composer returned to composing for Sunggyu's album, and although he often got the stink eye, he got several praises for his work and giving Sunggyu such beautiful music and a very big purpose to make the music into something even more breathtaking.

 

Two years later, the two somehow legally were able to register their marriage, and Sunggyu and Myungsoo took a trip back to Japan for their honeymoon. Their first destination is where they first met, in the seating of the theatre that Sunggyu had his first musical.

Myungsoo smiled and sat down in the exact seat he sat in, patting the one next to it for the singer to sit in. “I find it funny how after all these years, I'm still so crazy infatuated with you. How am I not tired of you?”

Sunggyu shook his head and interlaced their fingers, kissing the back of the composer's hand with a soft smile across his lips. “I'm just as infatuated with you as you with me. I guess that's just what love does?”

They sat there a little longer in a comfortable silence, Sunggyu humming one of the songs to his first musical and Myungsoo contently resting his head on his shoulder.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”


short chapter, but its the end. as a writer, this is the very first story of mine that i was able to pull through with until the end, but that's a huge accomplishment because i have too many things that were meant to be chaptered, but were never even completed past the first. thanks for sticking with me through this till the end, i really loved writing this so much, it's one of my favorite creations, but every journey seeks an end. hopefully i can bring you more chaptered stories in the future and more myunggyu as well! thanks so much to all my readers, although ive had times where i went months without updating, you still are here and its a mediocre endings but cliffhangers arent my thing and neither are sad endings. thanks so much!!! love you!