_____'s mom has got it going on~i actually fainted

I might not know you...but wanna be friends?*complete*
thanks for the comments guys!!!
T.T first time seeing alot of comments...so touched^^
lets continue shall we?
*****************************************************
CHAPTER NINE:_____'s mom has got it going on~i actually fainted

the woman whom Taemin idolised since he was young was in front of his eyes.She seemed young for her age so he couldnt believe his eyes when he saw her.another thing that made him turn O.O was the fact that ______ called her, mom?

"I miss you darling!i was here for quite some time.in a few moments,I'll sleepover for only tonight cos there is some hotel issues,"her mother sighed,hugging ______ lovingly,"your aunt told me that you went to a friend's house...is that him?OMO!your friend fainted!"

~taemin's POV~

"oppa...oppa...YAH LEE TAEMIN!!WAKE UP!"yelled a voice.

I opened my eyes slightly.I saw Han Chae Young smacked ______'s head.

"ma....hes only a month older...jeesh I aint calling him my bro,"_____ grumbled in english.

wait...i must still be dreaming.

"yah taemin!youre awake!"_______ pinched my cheeks.

quickly,I got up.I was in a small room.Just enough to fit in a bed,dressing table and closet.must be _____'s room due to her stuff placed on the table.

my eyes gazed on the wall clock...OMG!11PM?!
quickly,I got up and straightened my clothes.my clothes were intact...good.
my first motion was I flipped my phone and check it.
4 texts...from the hyungs.

<3minho hyung:yah I told you to send her.why are you so late?
<3kibum hyung:we are going to have a loooong chat tonight young boy.
<3jonghyun hyung:not bad taemin ah...your first time outside late and its with a girl:)
<3jinki hyung:you better come back NOW!kibum is nagging alot and its infuriating-.-

"i thought you didnt have a phone?"________ raised her eyebrows.

han chae young got out and I couldnt help but admire her hourglass figure.if only I was born as Lee in Sung instead of Lee taemin...haiss...i feel like a ert admiring her.made me feel like a song from fountain of waynes(a/n:stacy's mom)...

______ gave me a glare.I pulled her softly outside to her living room.not bad...its quite small but cozy.my driver was sitting drinking.

i apologised to him and he gave me a signal to go home.
I brought her out to the gates with me.
then,I brought my face as close to her face...a few inches away.

"you need some explaining to do when its break time in school,"I whispered and pinched her lightly on the nose.

she rubbed it and I turned.suddenly she pulled me to face her again,this time...nearer.

"bout you having the phone...there has to be an explaination too,"she replied.

an eye for an eye huh?

~end of taemin's POV~

when taemin reached home...he was surrounded with loads of questions.

onew:did she touched you?
taemin:*remembering her wrapping arms around his neck*yea...
key:I knew it.how close were your faces from each other?
taemin:a few inches...
jonghyun:taemin ah...you cant lose your innocence!who started it!
taemin:me...
minho:0.0 did she do it to you too?
taemin:yups.hyung Im tired...im going in for a rest.

he then shut his ears to ignore their constant yelping.finally a good night sleep...
but what he doesnt know was something had happened when he sent her home...

~flashback~

"i knew it was a good thing to follow shinee's van.maknae sending a girl home?that could be a great cover news for tomorrow,"said a guy snapping shots of them together,"wait there's a woman that appeared but jeesh her hoodie is covering her face."

when taemin fainted.

"OMG!!TAEMIN FAINTED!!I NEED TO TAKE PICTURES!!the girl is so strong to be able to carry him...into her HOUSE?!this could be a sensational scandal,"grinned the guy...hugging the camera as if it was some kind of masterpiece.

he grew tired waiting and almost dozed off when he was awakened by the van's engine.

"OMO!!taemin and her are KISSING!!!"

~end of flashback~

**************************************
yups im done!!!hahas and now for a special dedication to shinee leader onew~~
ill add a preview for one of the upcoming chapters:

"she's mine,"I said...hugging her small drenched frame.

reporters were snapping shots of us.i know that sm is going to kill me but I dont care...

hope you can guess what its going to be^^ hahas trust me...it wont be what you all expect

AzHiie:thanks for commenting^^
iamHYUNNIE:lol wait no more cos i updated :)
Smileheart:haha hey my jojo...i wonder who jojo is...so lucky
Aoi :hahas thanks^^
chae mi :aww!!!thanks!!

14 december 2009
12:26am
singapore time

happy birthday to onew oppa!!!....and my cuzzie...you lucky girl...same b day as my dubu^^
my wish for you both is...ACT YOUR AGE!!LOL