i dont think he'd ever want to see me again...

I might not know you...but wanna be friends?*complete*
back back^^
hahas
this chapter consist of only _____'s pov
*************************
CHAPTER THREE:i dont think he'd ever want to see me again...

-----the next day----

~________'s POV~

It was only my second day of school and I already have...bullies?

"Yo new girl,the teacher told us that your mother is a stall vendor.Did she like bribed the principal to give you scholarship here?Oh wait...she's too poor to bribe,"laughed jessica,one of the 3 queenkas in our level.

I just bowed my head and tried my best to ignore her.After all,the more i fight back,the more persistent she will be.

Jessica Jung is the leader of this popular clique in my level.She's pretty,rich and can get any guy she wants.Thats just my thoughts cos I see her always crowded by guys.How am I suppose to know,its only my second day.

Her two pawns are Sunny and Yuri.Pretty but bimbos...
Plus,her sister,Tiffany is the senior queenka of our school;more ruthless than her.Let's just say Jessica is a Tiffany in the making...

No one seem to be able to help me.They seemed to be on her side.After all...her parents are known to be the richest in this school...or so they thought.

-----break time-----

I gave up on finding a place to sit for lunch.I was outcasted but I dont feel upset.After all...there dont seem to be any students like me in this school.
This place was like 'no-nerds' heaven and they treat me as if I was hell.They kept avoiding me like the plague whenever I tried being nice.

Eventually I decided to head to the garden,hoping to see him again...but no.He wasnt there.

As I sat on the bench he last sat,somehow I felt hurt.
Maybe he didnt want to come back here cos of me.Maybe he thought I 'soiled' his territory.Nah...you're over-reacting ______.
He might be absent,thats why he wasnt here...rite?

------a few days later----
its official.he never came here again because of me.
I kept coming back,thinking he might be here but he wasnt.
I couldnt even make excuses to deceive myself.

3 days absent...flu?fever?swine flu?
sigh...
so what if he never come here?Its not like I cant survive.I mean,I can handle the whole school not talking to me...
From now on...lee ______ is on her own and this place is hers...

-------after break------

I was busy arranging my stuff while waiting for literature.As obvious,my classmates were busy with a news and gossip session.Jessica and her clique was in front of the class and they were leading with the news.

Though my korean still ...I was able to understand some of their topic.

"News.Do you know that Han Chae Young is doing an etude house cf soon?She will coming back to korea for it!!"squeal Sunny.

Woah,though I'm her daughter,I dont seem to know that she will be doing a commercial.

"Gossip.Do you know that Lee In Sung and Han Chae Young's daughter is said to be a JYP trainee!!"announced Yuri.

FAKE...obviously...hey their daughter's here!!unless they have another one O.O...

"News.Do you know that Shiny was in the Phillipines the whole time?!No wonder the maknae wasnt seen around...I cant even stalk him,"grunt Jessica.

That was a topic I dont seem to care about.
I resume with my own business...

~end of _______'s POV~

********************************************
DONE!!^^yay
I hope you wont hate me for using SNSD as the evil ones...I just like the names:)
I think Im going to update another chapter nw:)

Smileheart:thanks for being a loyal supporter:)where are you from anyway?

AzHiie:hahas!!!shinee is shinee lol

7 dec 2009
11:21pm
singapore time