THE SO CALLED CHRISTMAS CF=.=

I might not know you...but wanna be friends?*complete*
this chapter has no one's POV...~~
******************************************************
CHAPTER FIFTEEN:THE SO CALLED CHRISTMAS CF=.=

--a few days later--

_____ and taemin head over to his dorm as per normal after school that day.

her mother had returned back to america as she had certain duties there.

as taemin opened the door...key pulled ____ in,ignoring taemin completely.

"darling!the director gave us a premiere cd for our cf!!"he hugged her.

______ punched his stomach and stomped his foot.

"dont EVER CALL ME your DARLING!"she shouted and jumped on the sofa.

apparently...key had been calling her that since the shooting.

"yah!!i call you that so none of the guys can steal you away from me.besides,you took my first kiss,"he pouted.

_____ gave a menacing glare....

"you only cared and liked using that excuse eversince you saw me being so called beautiful right?"

key let out an awkward laugh as the guys rolled their eyes.
they were used to these kind of stuff happening eversince they saw how pretty _____ became last time.

HOWEVER...eversince then...they didnt get to see her beautiful anymore as she returned to her usual self.

"lets just watch this quietly shall we?"onew declared and pressed onto the remote control.

_____sat in between minho and taemin and everyone glued their eyes on the screen.

---cf---
characters;
han chae young as HERSELF
choi minho as THE DAD
lee_____ as THE DAUGHTER
lee taemin,kim jonghyun and kim kibum as THE THREE FARIES
lee jinki as HIMSELF...BUT WITH PRINCELY CHARMS

scene 1:the living room

han chae young:darling,shinee's leader is coming to our house for christmas in a few minutes.

_____:AHHH!!!why must you tell me that NOW?!he'll never like me with my plain face!!(ran upstairs)

minho:our daughter have issues(wrapping his hand around han chae young's waist)

han chae young:I agree honey...

scene 2:_____'s 'room'

______:sigh...if only i could be pretty quickly...

tae,jjong&key:with OUR HELP...you CAN!!we're your fairy goddaughters:)

jonghyun:with this blush...your cheeks will be pink with delight!(hit wand and _____'s cheeks change colour)

key:with this eyeshadows...youll be prettier than me.(hit wand and _____ changes...again-.-)

taemin:with this lipstick,your lips will be kissable that even shinee will want to kiss you!!(again with the wand motion)

______:thank you fairies!!i love you!

(fairies disappear)

scene 3:living room

(doorbell ring)

_____:(rushes down quickly) Ill get it!

(opens door and there stood onew)

onew:_____ ah...you look different...

_____:thank you!

minho:(interrupts)look...a misletoe,you know what to do right?

onew:(blushes)yes i do...(kiss _____ lightly on the lips and let go)

_____:(batt her eyelids)oppa...(blushes)

han chae young:our daughter grow up sooo fast!(resting head on minho's shoulder)

(pause)

whole cast:a MERRY CHRISTMAS TO all you viewers!!may your wishes come true by etude house!

--end of cf--

"beautiful..."key wiped his eyes with tissue dramatically.

onew just nodded,slightly blushing.

"i cant believe i was soo lucky touching han chae young,"minho blurted.

____ gave a cough.

"why am i the only one dissatisfied here?!hello?im wearing a freaking fairy costume and its not even halloween.what does christmas have anything to do with it anyway?"he grumbled.

____ ignored him as she was busy gazing over to taemin when suddenly,they made eye contact.

"i wonder when can he be the one who kisses me?"she thought.

taemin gave her a smile and quickly look away.

"i wonder when can i be the one who kisses her?"taemin sighed in his thoughts.

************************************************
done done!!^^

20 december 2009
1:29pm
singapore time

i might be the only one who think this but...if there was such a cf..id soo kill the girl and want to buy the lipstick cos of the 'shinee will kiss you' quote >.<