is it ok for us to be friends?

I might not know you...but wanna be friends?*complete*
back back!!
currently bored bored!!
seeing the comments...i have this feeling that not many people read this story huh?
T.T is it that boring??
hahas just joshing~
silent readers are welcome...though those who comment make me know they exist XD~
***************************
CHAPTER TWO:is it ok for us to be friends?

~_______'s POV~

School was such a bore...

Walking out of class...I couldn't help but envy others chatting happily with their friends.
How I wish I could have at least one friend...
I wonder how friendship works cos I had never felt it before.

As I went nearer towards the school gates...I couldnt help but see a large group of students chanting something...shiny is love?WTH is SHINY?This school is wierd...
I decided to ignore them and head to my aunt's place.

"Im home mother,"I called out from the gates.

A duplicate version of my mom then appeared to welcome me.
That woman is Han Ye Won,my mom's twin sis and best friend.
She is a widow with no children.
A very soft-spoken and nice person.

I told her everything that happened on my first day.

"Dont worry...you'll be alright soon once you get used to it,"she ruffled my hair.

I nodded my head,hoping what she said was true...

-----that night----
I kept tossing and turning.
though I had been here for quite some time,I still haven't gotten used to my bed.
I couldnt complain to my aunt or else she would think I was acting spoilt.

you see...her house is kind of below the average of what koreans would live in.
She works as a stall vendor and wants help from no one.Not even my parents.
she is living the opposite life as my mom.

My mom is Han Chae Young;a well reknowned model and ambassador for cosmestic products.
My dad is Lee In Sung;a famous director and producer.
Almost the whole of America knows them;let alone Asia.

However,no one knows me.My identity was kept annonymous since the day I was born.My parents didn't want me to be successful cos of their recognition.

So my aunty is known as my mother.
My life is pretty interesting...

As I tossed about; I thought of the boy I met.Somehow,he left a deep impression in my mind.He has the look that shows he has everything but is not happy of it.

i wonder if i was right in wanting to be friends with him...

~end of _______'s POV~

~taemin's POV~

the guys and me were packing up our stuff.
We're leaving for Phillipines the day after tommorrow.
Our principal and teachers has been notified early so we were given advance assignments during the week.

Jinki hyung was busy finding the right clothes,jonghyun hyung was practicing with minho hyung while kibum hyung was nagging at me.

"you should have folded you clothes in this manner.Aish...move...I'll do it.I cant stand such untidy luggage,"he pushed me softly aside.

He should have been born a girl man...that way,his personalities would suit more with the gender.

all of a sudden,I thought about _______.Wierd...

"hyung,a girl in my school wanna be friends with me.shes kind of new and doesnt seem to know who i am.should i make friends with her?"I asked him.

he then gave me a look.

"its obvious that shes faking it.how can she not know us?"kibum hyung replied.

jonghyun and jinki hyung then in.they seemed to agree with him.

"my opinion is...you should follow your heart whether you really wanna make friends with her.after all,you never had any friends in school rite?"minho hyung then suggested.

I decided to choose between the majority or minho hyung's suggestion...

"thanks guys...i know what to pick already,"i then said.

~end of taemin's POV~

**************************************************
done^^
yeah its kind of draggy~~i agree with you guys.

Smileheart:aww thanks also for commenting^^

AzHiie:sorry to disappoint you...but shinee is shinee in this story...

comments pls...?

sunday 6 december 2009
10:38pm singapore time
yups im from singapore:)