moment of truth...at least for her

I might not know you...but wanna be friends?*complete*
yos~~~thanks for the comments^^
I'll update now:)
lets continue from Taemin's POV shall we?
*******************************************
CHAPTER SEVEN:moment of truth...at least for her

_______,me and the hyungs were in the living room.
Jinki and Kibum hyung was flashing a glare...obviously they knew I lied about the nose bleed thing...-.-

"Why did you bring her here if we're not communicating?"Jonghyun mouthed.

Before I could answer..._____break the silence.

"Umm...guys I'm sorry if you guys think I'm rude for not calling you oppa.I'm not used to it...plus I dont know your names yet"she mumbled.

Being with her for quite some time,I could understand what she was saying.
Meanwhile,the guys were busy figuring out what she had just said...as if it was a riddle.

Again there was silence.The guys could not make a comeback to what she had said cos they did not understand...
However...minho hyung seemed to understand.

"It's ok ______ah.Some of my 2pm friends were also not confortable with formalities when we first met them,"Minho hyung accidentally blurted.

I shot him a look as he quickly covered his mouth.

"I dont get it...is 2pm like a clique or something?Cos some of the girls in my class call each other SNSD,"she then blurted.

The guys gave a loud gasp.they seemed shocked that she didnt know them...

"uhh...yeah...sort of,"I then interrupted.

_______then gave a knowledgable nod.

"actually...taemin just lied to you.dont you know them?Us?!"Kibum hyung cut in.

NO!!!WHAT WAS HE TRYING TO DO?!

"You should tell her the truth taemin ah...she seemed to be the only one in the dark.After all...everyone in your school knows us,"Jonghyun hyung ordered.

I gave minho hyung a 'help me' look but he seemed to be on their side...

"I'm sorry...I agree with with them.she really should know.She is your freind rite?...you have to trust her,"he apologised.

Jinki hyung was the only one left.

"hyung?"I begged.

without batting an eyelid...he claimed to be on their side.
BETRAYERS!!

________ was confused with the situation...

~end of Taemin's POV~

~________'s POV~

The guys seemed to be forcing Taemin to say something.
Wierd...

Taemin then made me sit in the middle of the sofa.They all stood in front of me.I adjusted my specs to remain calm.What was happening?!

"______sshi.My name is Lee Jinki but people know me as Onew,"said a guy whom I presumed to be slightly taller than taemin.

He seemed serious yet calm.However,he ruined my impression of him when he suddenly gave me a dorky smile...O.OI'll just call him Onew...sounds nicer.

"My name is Kim Kibum...aka Almighty Key...yea,"said another guy of the same height as Onew.

He gave me a snobbish look...I'll call him Kibum.He doesnt seem worthy being known as an almighty key...

Wait a minute...how come their surnames are different?

"My name is Kim Jonghyun...call me Jonghyun,"the shortest guy bowed.

must be step-siblings...

"______hello..my name is Choi Minho...call me Minho,"the tallest guy smiled.

Taemin was giving me a guilty look.

"Taemin ah...so theyre your step-siblings?"I asked randomly.

The other guys gave an awkward laugh.

"_______ah...actually,theyre not my brothers..."he stammered.

why am I not surprised?

"hello _______ah,we're the shining shinee!"announced the guys...with taemin following their hand sign weakly.

THEY'RE WHAT?!

~end of________'s POV~
***************************************
done:)hahas finally she found out huh?
your comments really gave me the motivation to update!!ILY!!

Canopus Geonil:its not exact a dislike...more of a,they dont find a nerd like you appropriate for him XD

sylvia:thanks for commenting...I updated!!:)

Smileheart:hahas not exactly fall in love...thats a bit fast..more of a,hes in a confused state XD I like ring ding dong too!!!but I cant wait for them to promote 'jojo'~~

4d4:hes not gonna give her a makeover...neither will the shinee members thats all I can say ;)shh..secret muahaha

10 december 2009
10:33pm
singapore time