the only solution left is....

I might not know you...but wanna be friends?*complete*
backs!~~~
thanks for the comments XD
from now onwards...ill comments first cos i have the mood to LOL
yes...i have wierd moods^^

Aoi:the preview is interesting is it?lol its only two sentences lol.can you guess who said it?XD

Smileheart:LOL imagine having a friend who checks out your mom lol

SJ_SHINee_Lover :aww thanks for the comment!!btw...youre my unnie XD im only 14...lucky you...same age as taemin^^

iamHYUNNIE:lol who likes them?theyre the labelled version of stalkers XD i wonder who likes them...maybe lady gaga?

lets continue shall we?
*****************************************
CHAPTER TEN:the only solution left is....

~_____'s POV~

--the next day--

i was walking towards school.i noticed that there was a crowd gathered at the gate.what's happening?a major riot?...cool

as I approached nearer,i realised that i was wrong.there were a few reporters interviewing a few students.
they were showing something to them.i decided to ignore whatever that was happening and just walked on.

all of a sudden...one of them pointed at me.

"that's it.that's the girl that was with him!!"shouted the random person.

within seconds...almost all the crowd surrounded me as the reporters were shoving microphones towards my face.

"so what is your relationship with the youngest in shinee?"said one reporter.

"aren't sm entertainment workers not allowed to have lovers?its stated in the contract?"asked another.

wait...what?what's going on?
then,from the corner of my eyes,I saw one of the students carrying the newspaper.the front page was...ME AND TAEMIN?!It was the time when we were talking very close to each other...but the pic made it look as if we were kissing!

the reporters kept pestering me to talk about the issue.
then,seeing taemin got off the van...they rushed over to him.
he wasnt wearing our school uniform.
taemin gazed at me from afar...he was clutching onto the newspaper.it seems that he knew about the issue already.

"shinee will be holding a press conference in an hour's time.anything will be answered there.so right now...no comments,"he stated.

he ignored and just flash a smile to the camera...so professional.
he then strode and stopped near me.

his face got a few inches from me.i could hear girls screaming.

"we have to solve this issue so youre following me,"he whispered,into my ear.

he then pulled me,walking in front.
when we were near the van;just when i thought we would quickly enter and leave the place... but he stopped and flashed a smile at the reporters.

"to all you stupid reporters,what I did just now was what i did yesterday...next time...aim your camera at the correct angle cos you will get sued for this,"he winked and ended sweetly,pushing me slowly inside.

with that,he sat next to me and close the door after waving at the cameras.

somehow...despite his kind motion...it seemed sort of harsh..~

~end of _______'s POV~

~taemin's POV~

-flashback-
we woke up cos someone yelled at us.
that person was banging onto our room door.
who would such a thing at 6 in the morning?!

"yah!!lee taemin!you are so dead!come out NOW!"boomed the person...manager hyung.

quickly,I got off my bed and rushed outside,not bothering to put a shirt on.none of the guys were wearing shirts on too.summers were so hot nowadays...

before i could say anything,he threw a newspaper at me.
i saw it and screamed.
OMG!!Its me!!with _____ on the covers!!we were...kissing?

"you KISSED her?!"kibum hyung smacked my head.

I shook my head violently.I told the guys everything that happened yesterday...except the han chae young bit cos ____ must have a reason for keepin it a secret.

when I finished...the guys seemed to nod but they dont seem to care.

"you do know that if this matter is not cleared...it means that you guys went against your contract.you do know what will happen rite?"manager hyung gave a threatening glare.

everyone then went fully awake and tried giving suggestions for cover up.

jonghyun hyung:how about we say that she was minho crossdressing as a nerdy girl?
minho hyung:what?!no!who would believe that man?
kibum hyung:interesting but only our 2min fans would believe us.how about we say that she was your teacher?
me:why would I 'kiss' my teacher?!
jinki hyung:wait!!!!you did say her name was lee____ rite?

everyone nodded and jinki hyung gave a wicked smile...

"dont tell me you want me to say that she's my wife hyung?!im too young for that!"i yelped but he ignored me.

he then said his plan...
not bad...
not bad...hes idea seemed smart...for once

-end of my flashback-

"we're going to sm building right now for the press conference to explain about this issue so we're skipping school only for today,"I explained.

_____ gave a quick nod.clearly...she seemed worried.

then i added,"by the way...youre going to be my cousin from now on."

she gasped out loud and i let out a sigh.
I told her that was the last resort.

"my parents had already been notified and my manager spoke to your aunt about it.I told him she was your mother to keep your real identity hidden."

I squeezed her hand to calm her down.

"fine...i'll do it...oppa,"she gave a fake grin.

this will be the start of an unknown unknown relationship.
*******************************************
yeah its draggy but i had to explain...sorry XD
i promise itll be better next!!

15 december 2009
12:50am
singapore time

damn im starting to get a nose bleed imagining them half during summer...lol am I the only one?^^