MY FIRST KISS IS TAKEN BY..?!

I might not know you...but wanna be friends?*complete*
thanks for the comments!!!^^
its a record:)
let me reply you all hehe...~~

iamHYUNNIE:LOL?if she was known as his girlfriend...all the fans would kill her XD

Aoi:you think its taemin oppa is it?XD this might be a spoiler...but no.its not him who said that XD LOL you check the half boys is it?Im too innocent for that XD

aZn_sw3in:lol shes his couzzie...fake one at least XD

Smileheart:its complicated...I know XD i purposely did it that way...muahaha

Oreo_123:aww!!thanks for commenting XD

iluvbfforeva:if I said he was her brother...lol netizens would found out quick XD remember the jay incident?
bout the following bits bout their 'cousin' relationship...I wont tell you cos it would be a spoiler XD

chai:AWW THANKS for liking this story too!~~

ondubu:LOL me too!!!lol im shinee biased!I update every once in 24 hours XD

lets continue from taemin's POV shall we?
**************************************************
CHAPTER ELEVEN:MY FIRST KISS IS TAKEN BY..?!

-few hours later-

I was sitting next to ______ with the hyungs on the front seats.They were giving me a thumbs-up sign for good luck.From under the table...______ was clutching my hand.Her hand was cold and shaking.She must have been really nervous.I calmed her down by squeezing my other hand on top.

Cameras were flashing on us._____ was giving a nervous smile.Questions were given to us...I answered all of them for her.

~end of taemin's POV~

~_______'s POV~

"She is actually my long lost cousin from Korea.I found out recently about her from my mother.The shots of us being taken yesterday was actually me visiting her for the first time.The picture of us known to be 'kissing' was actually me whispering to her that I was going to announce you all about her being my cousin but then she pulled me again to make me promise not to tell anyone...we didnt expect our meeting to be found out,"Taemin smiled to everyone.

That guy can easily tell a lie and everyone can easily believe him.

"So why did you faint then?"asked one reporter from the back row.

Taemin cleared his throat and paused for a while.

"I tend to show emotions slow at times.I was just shocked that I have another cousin whom I not know for years,"Taemin said as most of the reporters gave a knowledgeable nod.

Onew and Kibum was giving a 'how can they easily believe him?' look to each other.

A few moments later...everything finished smoothly.I was officially known as Shinee Lee Taemin's cousin...O.O life can never get more interesting than this.
When the reporters had pretty much exited the place,the guys gave each other a high-five.

Jonghyun:Yah taemin-ah how can you lie easily?
Taemin:Im an actor remember?
Kibum:It sounds so real man...right Jinki?
Onew:YAH!im your hyung!

"Guys I need the restroom,"I declared and left the place quickly,looking for the arrows to the place.

~end of ______'s POV~

"Girls..."shinee said,proceeding to gossip bout certain issues that they recently heard from their friends.

To think girls are the only ones who gossips...

"Do you think _______ knows the way there?Let's go find her,"suggested Jonghyun.

The guys agreed and decided to leave the place;with Kibum leading them in front.

Suddenly...SMACK!!!!

Imagine the shock the guys had when they saw Kibum on the floor...with _______ on top?!

~taemin's POV~

OMG...is this a nightmare?!What could be worst than _____ being on top of hyung?!

"AHHH!!!MY FIRST KISS!!"_____ screamed and punched hyung's face.

I can just kill kibum hyung right now...he kissed HER?!

~end of taemin's POV~

~_______'s POV~

Because this was my first time here...I thought the guys would leave me so I decided to rush back.

Imagine my shock to collide with Kibum and fall on top of him?1to make matters worse...he stole my first kiss?!

"EWW....its my first kiss too...and its with YOU!!"he points at me in disgust as if I had cooties.

Of all people...him?Why god?Why HIM?!

~end of _____'s POV~
******************************************
LOL did you all expect that to happen?I HOPE NOT XD
I initially wanted onew oppa to be the one to kiss her...but then...I have other plans for him..muahaha

so tell me...was it expectable?^^