I should tell him/her now....wait no...soon

I might not know you...but wanna be friends?*complete*
back back!!!
wow...my first time receiving more than two comments...T.T
THANK YOU!!!~~~~
*********************************************
CHAPTER FIVE:I should tell him/her now....wait no...soon

~_______'s POV~

Days gone by...Taemin and me became veryy close to each other.
We would always meet up during breaks and have fun together.However,I never seemed to meet him after school eventhough he was in my level.I cant even call him as he doesnt have a phone...

I didnt ask my classmates about him as he warned me against it.He told me that they all hate him more than me so asking them would make them do something bad to me.So in the end...our friendship was kept a secret.

----break time----

"Your mom works at a road stall?Cool...Mine are overseas so I live with my bros,"he muttered.

I gave a nod,trying to hide my guilt.
I have to lie to him.He would never treat me the same again if I were to tell him the truth.
Why cant I be open like him?

~end of ______'s POV~

~taemin's POV~
I was guilt-stricken...everything I told her bout me was a lie.
Since when did I not have a phone?
Since when were my parents overseas?
Since when were the hyungs my bro?

She was supposed to be my friend.There is no one in school I was close with other than her...

Maybe I should be open bout my life just like her...

"Do you know?My classmates kept talking bout this Shiny group.they even said the maknae is in this school...how annoying is that?"she said.

I blinked.
maybe I should tell her...soon~

~end of taemin's POV~

~______'s POV~

Taemin was very nice and sweet.He has a mix of childishness and manly in one...
He seemed trustworthy.Should I come clean?

"At least your class is not like mine.My classmates kept blabbering bout Lee In Sung and Han Chae Young.Cos their daughter's identity was anonymous and there were news that she might be in korea,some of them said theyre their daughters...fakes huh?"he then replied.

maybe I should tell him...soon~

~end of ______'s POV~

Taemin went home seeing his hyungs in the middle of a horror movie.

taemin:hyung...
hyungs:AHHH!!
key:O.O
onew:o.o
jonghyun:-.-
minho:=.=

"you should have knocked...you scared the out of us..."key moaned with slight tears in his eyes.

taemin rolled his eyes and entered the room to change.

----soon---

taemin was busy doing his assignments while they finished the movie.
he was done soon and came out of his room seeing them watching....??

"taemin ah...i just downloaded a new one but its for 18 and over,"jonghyun explained.

taemin covered his eyes as he carefully walked into the kitchen.minho was there munching onto his cereal.

"It the quickest snack I can find...plus,its going to be 7 soon,"minho mumbled,beckoning taemin to sit beside him.

taemin gave him a look.

"tell me bout the girl,"minho then said,as if he knew his dilemma.

he set aside the bowl and listened to the maknae

-------

"you should have come clean.she seemed like a nice girl.lies can ruin a friendship so i think you should tell her the truth,"minho encouraged.

taemin was about to thank him but was interrupted by onew's voice.

"yah stop talking!we can hear you guys from here.if I hear another sound,Ill turn up the volume!!"

taemin then wondered what would happen if his fans knew that these 'virtuous' idols are not so innocent..~

************************************************
how was it?lol dont hate me for making shinee like that.
its just that..i watched flower boys generation and jonghyun's expression was so LOL when he was asked bout it.

WHO knows rite..?after all,being lonely can be quite boring...hahas jks

Aoi:yups im a singaporean!!!14 to be exact...hope you wont hate me for writing the bit~

Smileheart :I LIKE ONEW TOO!!DUBU~~~hearts~~~HAHA i love all actually but im biased with key and onew and taemin...muahaha cant choose between them.Im sorta jealous that my cuz and onew share the same b day...which is in a few days!!!XD

aZn_sw3in :thanks for commenting XD!!

AzHiie:thanks!!!i dont hate snsd nor do i like them...but...i love their songs!if i were to choose girl groups...ill pick 2ne1 XD

8 december 2009
11:00pm
singapore time

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINHO OPPA!!!!
cos its like 12 there XD

my msg for him is...
"today youre old...tommorrow...youre older O.O"haha