i swear that netizens are bipolar people...-.-....

I might not know you...but wanna be friends?*complete*
lol backs~~~

venezhiacharie4:hahas read on to find out XD

purple_lilly:i did read your fic just now but the friging thing wont let me comment T.T it keeps opening to a 'webpage not found' site-.-maybe once i finish everything i comment again aites?^^im sooo sorry!

Aoi:hahas sure:)give me your email anytime^^

fxshinee:hahas nice option XD

AzHiie :LOL you better sleep well XD

Phani_Babee :LOL bribeXD

ime:lol i agree to your points ^^

Smileheart:oooo...which part of asia?:)

гαγ • τнє гσвστ :AWW!!new reader huh?lol i cant help being so perfectionist so im sorry:)woah...youre up so late?where are you from anyway?^^

aZn_sw3in :lol i hope it was unexpected:)

YunJaeYooSuMinFood!:OMG you can seriously do that?thats so awesome unnie!!^^

ChOcoCoOKies<3:hahas i dont mind:)lol battle 2pm huh?good idea btw^^

venezhiacharie4 :aww thanks^^

Heero:you like 2min?hahas theyre so cute together^^

MRS. HEECHUL :yay!!youre my new reader^^thanks for commenting^^

lets continue...muahaha XD~~
***********************************************************
CHAPTER 24:i swear that netizens are bipolar people...-.-....

all eyes were looking at me.
park jin young was giving a hopeful look.
the lee soo man dude was giving me this wierd grin.

i swear people...if taemin didnt tell me theyre producers like my dad...i would have thought they were hobos in expensive suits-.-

sm...jyp...sm...jyp...
which side should i pick?
if i choose sm,i can be with taemin almost everytime.
if i pick jyp,my future uncle will be glad.

"can i roll a dice?"i suggested.

~end of _____'s POV~

it took a while for her to decide.
everyone was looking expectantly.

"you dont have to choose sm because of me..."taemin's voice trailed off.

the rest of shinee nodded and hoped that she would make the right descision.

JYP:my entertaiment is the right one for you.with your b-girl moves,you can be the next 2PM!

LSM:ignore that gay dude.join sm and you will be the first trainee with those moves in our entertainment.

______ pondered for another moment.

"Ive made my descision,"she announced.

everyone got near to listen.

~taemin's POV~

"as much as i want to be with my friends,i want to join JYP so that I can have a unique experience.eventhough i dont know who the hell 2PM is...who knows,we might be the best of friends.I can even name my group 2AM!!"she declared.

soo man hyung and the guys applauded at her answer.
I couldn't help but correct her.

"_____ah...there is another group with the name 2AM,"i muttered.

park jin young sunbaenim gave a sheepish smile to her question.

"what...are your groups all named after time or something?"

this girl...she really need to learn alot.
1)her korean
2)calling the elders in a formal language instead of informal
and lastly...her knowledge of our world-.-

"yo sissy...despite losing a good candidate,i cant help but to make a proposition..."lee soo man told JYP.

he looked at me and winked....
wait what?

"you know,our taemin is not really her cousin right?plus,_____sshi is going to be your future niece huh?so bestie...are you thinking what Im thinking?"he nudge JYP.

the two dudes then looked at our direction and gave a sly grin.

oh boy...
just what are they thinking?
i gripped _____ hands tighter upon hearind their conversation.

its going to be hell soon for us...

~end of taemin's POV~

---one week later---

taemin and ______ had became the most searched topic online and on-air.

'NEWS:THE LEES WERE NOT COUSINS BUT LOVERS?
lee soo man had just announced today that shinee's lee taemin was never related to lee _____.he even declared to the media that they were actually a couple for quite some time.
not only that,netizens uncovered some behind-the scenes stories.apparently,this girl is the niece of JYP's girlfriend.
there was even news of her being a trainee under JYP after netizens caught a copy of her break-dancing back in america given by somebody from the JYP building.
is this some kind of publicity scheme to join JYP and SM together?'

netizens actually waste their 'precious time' to comment on this scandal.
(a/n:i just made up random names so im sorry if there is such names in real life)

xoxoTAEMINGURLxoxo--how can that ugly be with taemin oppa...this is obviously a scheme!

~unknownfanboy~--hey,lee taemin!!how can a stick like you be with a girl like her?move on boy!!this B-GIRL is not compatible with you!

it seems that the situation turned out to be such a hot topic.

"sorry,i guess my idea appeared to be bad,"apologised lee soo man to shinee and ______.

JYP agreed at his stupidity.

taemin wrapped his hands tighter around ______.

"i guess our relationship wasn't meant to be unknown huh?"he smiled.

_____ just gave a slight grin then laid her head on his shoulders.
the guys shuddered at their moment.

"should have stuck to our previous policy on no relationships huh?"lee soo man grunts.

the others nodded while the couple shook their heads.

onew:but at least we have the rights to date now thanks to you guys.

minho:yeah!we owe you one!

key:i thank you both even if i dont get you _____.there are plenty girls who will want me anyway.

"Am i the only one who dont want to thank you both?!because of last three days,which girl will want to date me now?!"he cried,hugging his hello kitty plushie further.

everyone laughed remembering it.

---flashback---

"and now...jonghyun will be singing his version of 'jojo' for you all!!"declared minho to their fans.

they were having a concert at that time.
since jonghyun lost the bet,he had to do it no matter what.
everyone waited for the 'manly' guy to come.

soon,he did.
BUT...he was wearing a hello kitty costume.

fans were laughing out loud and so were the rest of the guys.

"yes,I LOVE YOU HELLO KITTY!!IM GOING TO SING A HELLO KITTY VERSION OF JOJO FOR YOU ALL!!"

trying to ignore their loud laughter and squeals,he began.
at first,the song seemed normal...that is...until he get to the chorus.

"(HE)-LLO KITTY (love) MY KITTY (stay) my fans,I know that I-I was blind!"he sang in english.

immediately,everyone rofled out loud.
that was the day jonghyun got the hummiliation of his life...

---end of flashback---

"jin young uncle,when can i officially meet your artiste?"____ asked him.

apparently,despite being known as a trainee,_____ wasn't given the permission to see any of the JYP artistes...-.-

"when you debut darling,soon.im doing this cos you're special.I was trying to keep you under wraps until those netizens found out,"JYP patted her head.

she nodded sadly.
for a while,everything seemed quiet,until ____ received a call.

"LEE ____!WHEN DID YOU BATTLE BOYS?AND SINCE WHEN WASNT ONEW YOUR IDEAL TYPE?THATS IT YOUNG MISSY,IM COMING OVER WITH YOUR DADDY TOMMORROW AND WE DEMAND AN EXPLAINATION FROM YOU!"

...her mother...-.-
***********************************************************
yes this chapter is confusing.
ask me anything about it and ill be glad to explain to you guys:)

2 january 2009
10:38pm
singapore time

sigh...i really hate bipolar netizens sometimes...