im invited to a queenka's party...WHAT?!

I might not know you...but wanna be friends?*complete*
LOL and thank you to those who explained about posting a chapter...I COULD JUST KISS YOU!!
ok...that sounds wrong...maybe ill ask taemin to kiss you instead...but hes too innocent!!hahas

im replying for the two prev chapters

aZn_sw3in:lol it is embarrassing huh?

babbykrazi4u:I KNOW YOU!!fancy seeing you here too!XD

liu:aww thanks for liking it

Smileheart:LOL imagine them doing a cf like that...HAHAS!!

iluvbbforeva :i would die if onew were to kiss someone!!

KwonYoojin:AWW THANK YOU!!^^

ime:youre a very fast reader...XD

YunJaeYooSuMinFood!:lol i feel so evil making them dressed in that manner...except for onew oppa of course XD

SJ_SHINee_Lover :actually i like all of the shinee members...i just want to have my birthday in the same month as my whole family cos my mom's like on the 10th so i feel left out :(

Heero :lol eventhough youre a silent reader...i thank you for commenting XD

Aoi :most of the time:i draw out names and see who gets the part XD

lets continue people!!
*********************************************************
CHAPTER SIXTEEN:im invited to a queenka's party...WHAT?!

"there that nerd goes again,always leaving earlier than others for breaks.its a wonder where she always goes...the library?urrgh..."grunts yuri.

jessica looked like she didnt care as she cotinued blowing the dirt off her manicured nails.

"maybe she went to meet taemin oppa.i mean...she IS his cousin,"sunny answered.

the girls looked at her.
apparently...that was the first time she said something with logic.

"lets go girls,"announced jessica,strutting out of class.

the other two nodded and quicken up their pace behind her as they stalked ______'s every move.

~______'s POV~

as always,taemin had already arrived by the time i reached there.I gave a loud sigh as he looked up and grin victoriously.

"oppa...its not fair,"i pouted,sitting next to me.

time has gone by so i was comfortable with calling him and the guys that.

taemin gave a shrug as he wrapped an arm around my neck,holding onto a book with both hands.

i gave the book a slight glance and pushed it off my view.

"are you making my brain wreck or something?too much hangul,"i complained.

taemin let go of our skinship and let out a guffaw.
he was about to lie on my lap when suddenly...

"OMO!taemin oppa!_____ah!we didnt know youre here!"

jessica...and her poodles...=.=
why does she seem to be pretending?

~end of ______'s POV~

~taemin's POV~

great...3 plastics HAD to ruin our moment...

"didnt you promise you introduce your cousin to us?we're your friends..."they cooed,pulling ______ up.

i could see her tense up as the middle one gave her a hug,blowing air-kisses to her cheeks.

such fakes...

"jessica sshi.when did i say that?why are you girls here anyway?"

so this girl is the famous queenka.
_____ is WAY prettier...

the jessica girl then gave an annoying high-pitched laugh which sounded more like nails scratching a board.

"im too lazy to explain.yuri and sunny will do it for you,"she answered,quickly taking ____'s seat beside me.

she leaned her head on my shoulder.
i tried to push my desire to push her down to the floor...

"oppa,my name is sunny!"the girl said hyperly,"jessica is having a formal party tonight and we REALLY hope you go.it would give us the pleasure to have shinee over...umm ____ too of course.we wanted to give the invitation a few days ago but you were no where around..."

the other one,obviously yuri,then gave me a stack of cards in gold.from across the corner,i could see her shoved _____ a paper card.whats the difference?

"the VIP seats are booked so ____ will get a different 'treatment',"jessica smirked.

why im so gonna...what NO taemin,relax.
NEVER ruin your cute image.i flashed her one of my trademark grin.

"we'll see...ok?"

---

me and _____ head back to the dorm to tell the guys.

as expected,we entered the place and got caught in one of kibum hyung's dramatic methods to win her over.

"YAH kim kibum...NEVER DO THIS AGAIN...EVER,"she threatened him.

apparently,he had just hugged her and got punched in the stomach within seconds.
this scene was actually happening almost everytime she came here so I dont seem to mind.

"dont you know how many girls would kill to be in your position?plus...why do you call the others 'oppa' except me?"he winced.

i laughed at his childishness...

"that is because we're special right ____ah?...so cute,"jnki hyung patted her head as she gave him a beaming grin.

NOW THAT...i care.
why cant i be her ideal type?
i dont want to be just her 'friend'
cant she tell that ive been making my moves on her with the skinship?

in a fit of jealousy,i then shoved the cards to jinki hyung roughly for him to distribute to the rest.

I AM MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT THAT I'M JEALOUS

~end of taemin's POV~

minho:theres a football match LIVE tonight...I DONT WANT TO GO!
jonghyun:queenkas huh?count me in.
onew:LOL i want to go so that i can have some hot girls...i mean food XD
key:i want to go so that i can see ____ in a gown...again
_____:then i dont want to go!!
taemin:im lazy...-.-

3:3...a draw
it was up for the manager to decide.

"since some netizens complain that SM restrict your lives too much...lets change their thoughts shall we?"

minho:NOOO!south korea i betrayed you!!
jonghyun:hehehe...i better empty my memory space.
onew:yay!!
key:muahaha...______ in a gown *starts imagining* y...
_____:YAH...i outta smack you in the head!
taemin:'i wanna spend some time with her...'

~_____'s POV~

I was sitting on the sofa while waiting for them to change.kibum had wanted me to go in wiyh them but i gave a flat out NO...

"so...how do we look?"minho asked.

I turned and gasped...NOT BAD!
im in awe...

"actually...we wore this for one of our 'amigo' performance at an awards ceremony.the designer thought we looked great in it so he gave it to us,"kibum said proudly.

dont know...dont care...
my eyes just focused on taemin.
this might sound wrong but hes freaking hot in a suit!

"so...what are you wearing?"jonghyun suealed in excitement.

i smacked my forehead cos i completely forgot that i had nothing to wear!
i thought for a moment...an idea flashed in my mind.

"my mom gave my aunt some of her clothes that were small for her.ill wear that!but its at home..."

taemin then grabbed my hand as we head out.
the guys soon followed behind.

"lets go then...your house!"he exclaimed.

i nodded in agreement as we wait for the lift.
i noticed kibum brought with him a box.

"you dont expect to go to a party without makeup darling"

=.=...

~end of _____'s POV~

_____'s aunt was closing her stall after a hard day's work.it was already night and she cant wait for a good rest at home.

"sigh...im came late huh?"the voice behind her mumbled.

she turned and gave a smile upon noticing who it was.
the guy was one of her regular costumers.around her age and somewhat good-looking.
he would usually come when people are rarely around and his car would always stop on front of her stall.

"to tell you the truth...the real reason i kept patronizing your shop is to ask you...out on...a date,"he stammared,rubbing his neck nervously.

she could only gasp in surprise.its been years of her as a widow and this was the first time a guy ased her out.
he seemed cute...how bad can it be?

"sure...my name is han ye won,"she smiled,letting out her hand for a shake.

the guy leaned and kissed it.

"jin young...park jin young"
*********************************************
tell me you didnt expect that!LOL i made JYP a part of the story.I love dramas XD

22 december 2009
11:44am
singapore time

i swear that winglin should be hammered if it was an object...