O.O I TOTALLY DIDNT EXPECT HER TO BE SO...........

I might not know you...but wanna be friends?*complete*
back backs^^
thanks for the comments!!it makes me smile to read them XD

aZn_sw3in:lol taemin can lie easily cos I wrote it that way XD...muahaha lol but seriously,I cant imagine makdoongie to be a pro at lying..^^

Aoi:lol.bout the beach bit,I know you just relate about it^^ haha you expected her to give her first kiss to taemin rite?muahaha...~~

Smileheart:lol!spoiler alert:something will happen XD i tink it wont be wat u expect^^

ondubu:lol I can imagine key being disgusted too!!^^high-five!haha dont worry...therell be more chapters on onew,I PROMISE XD

iluvbbforeva:lol actually...I didnt expect to write that part XD its just...i want to add something unique ^^

iamHYUNNIE:LOL hes a diva remember?XD

SJ_SHINee_Lover :UNNIE!!when's your b-day?lucky you!!

lets continue shall we?
********************************************************
CHAPTER TWELVE:O.O I TOTALLY DIDNT EXPECT HER TO BE SO...........

~taemin's POV~

______ and us were on our way back to the dorm.
we needed to discuss on our future plans.
the guys were nagging at kibum hyung;who was gurgling his mouthwash.
They did not even notice me sulking since just now.
______ was sitting with manager hyung in front;who was driving cos our driver was on leave.

"kim kibum!youve been gurgling since just now,stop it.you should be thankful for having your first kiss with her...i mean,at least you had it already,"jinki hyung patted kibum's head.

he replied by swatting jinki hyung's hand aside and ignored what he said.

kibum hyung had really gone overboard.first,he stole _____'s first kiss.now,hes treating as if it was some kind of disease?grrr...why is it that something you least expect would happen,actually happens?its not fair...

"yah you almighty jerk!!do you know how much i treasure the moment for my first kiss?!a girl usually have expectations!"_____ yelled.

manager hyung just shook his head.he could do nothing despite being very strict.

kibum hyung by then swallowed his mouthwash.

"you...a girl?pssh!!do you think girls are the only ones with expectations?!I imagined my first to be with the girl I like and at a romantic moment but you killed my dreams!plus...you gave me a bruise on my face!how am I suppose to perform tomorrow?"he shrieked,as if he blamed _____ for everything.

he then proceeded to pull the small mouthwash from the side of his seat and proceeded repeating the motion again.

how I'd kill to be him just now.
wait...what did I just thought?
no..!!____ is just my friend...rite?

I gazed over to see her looking outside the window,pouting to herself.Is it just me or did she changed?

since when did her hair seemed that black and smooth?
since when did she had such nice lips that seemed to shine as the sun beamed on her through the window?
since when did her nerdish looks look so cute?
god...she's beautiful?

"here,a tissue.youre bleeding again,"minho hyung whispered.

I snapped back to reality and quickly wiped my nose.
how embarrasing..!!
minho hyung gave me a smirk.
as if we had telepathy,I seemed to understand what he thought.

you like her right taemin?

uh...me?like _____?

"taemin oppa!ill call you that to get used to it ok 'cousin'?"______ smiled and adjusted her thick glasses.

unknowingly I blushed...
I know the answer to your question now minho hyung...just hope that you understand what Im thinking right now as I looked at your smiling eyes...

~end of taemin's POV~

~onew's POV~

--flash back--
while the guys were comforting kibum in the restroom,taemin forced me to stay with _____ in the mean time.
as kibum was clutching onto him strongly just now,he couldnt refuse to follow him.

it was kind of awkward for me to be alone with _____ as we never shared a conversation once.plus,it seemed that our personalities were totally different from each other.she seemed tough and boyish...

"onew sshi...is kibum sshi always like that?"she asked me.

I merely gave her a nod.
she gave an 'oh...' as a reply.
she seemed quiet...I bet alot has been going through her mind.

"are you traumatised by what happened?"I looked at her face.

she gave a straightforward yes as an answer and proceeded drinking her cup.she looked sort of disappointed.

"do you like taemin?"I randomly asked.

suddenly,she gasped and accidentally spilled her drink on her face and shirt as reply.

"no...no...hes...a friend,"she stammered.

its obvious...-.-

_____ then wiped her face using her shirt and took out her tight bun and glasses.

O.O...she looks...BEAUTIFUL!!!
is it just me or is she a pretty girl in disguise?!

she then quickly tied back her hair and wore back her specs.

"no...dont,"I began softly but the guys soon came.

kibum was giving her a disgusted glare.

that dude doesnt know that he was the luckiest guy in the world...

---end of flashback---

NOTE TO SELF:NEVER...I MEAN IT...NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER!

~end of onew's POV~
*********************************************
YEAH...i tink its draggy too:(
mianhe!!

to think onew is the first one to see the un-nerd version of her huh?
somehow...I pity taemin oppa...:(
he dont seem to get any firsts with her XD

muahaha im sooo mean...he he he

16 december 2009
11:57pm
singapore time

currently...Im still spazzing from 'i call you butterfly' XDDD HOW CAN THE WRITER MAKE ME BETRAY MY FEELINGS FOR TAEMIN,KEY AND ONEW?!?!
she made me fall in love with minho oppa...and yes...I admit it...hes hot too XD...actually ALL OF THEM ARE XDDDD
let me pray that shell update soon XDDDD