meeting his 'brothers'...~~

I might not know you...but wanna be friends?*complete*
back back:)
thanks for the comments!!!
lets continue from taemin's pov shall we?
************************************************
CHAPTER SIX:meeting his 'brothers'...~~

"Maybe...Ill bring her to meet you guys tomorrow then you can help judge and decide whether I should tell her,"i whispered to Minho hyung as quiet as possible.

he gave a silent nod as we proceeded covering our ears whenever wierd noises was heard..~~

---the next day---

"________ are you free today?wanna come to my house so we can hang out more cos we dont have any schedule-i mean dont have anything on,"I asked her as she was sipping onto her drink.

_______ let go of her straw and gave a grin.she gave a nod and handed me a sandwich she bought at the cafeteria.

"sure...we never hang out outside school before anyway.eat some food,you're skinny for a guy,"she tease.

As I chew onto the food,I cant help but smile.she was definitely different...

-----
before we separate for class,i gave her a reminder.

"oh ______ ah,dont try to find me ok?I'll find you myself,"I said before waving her goodbye.

~end of taemin's POV~

~_______'s POV~

---end of school---

I was waiting at the school gates....mmm...I cant find him anywhere.I had notified my aunt and she told me to return by 9...she doesnt seem to care bout me being in a boys' house late.maybe cos she trust me...after all,this was my first time.

by the time most students had left school,it was already one hour.

"______ah,"I heard a loud whisper.

that voice sounded like Taemin.I turned to find him hiding behind a tree.
he must have been really scared of bullies...
I headed over towards him.

"why are you behind a tree?"I asked.

he never replied.Instead he grab my hand and we waited.
I dont even know what we were waiting for...

the way he grabbed my hand was strong yet gentle.Its like he was afraid to break me or something.that was the first time he held onto me.I cannot help but blush.
as I was busy thinking bout it,suddenly,he pulled me into a black van.

"woah...were we acting in a movie or something?"I joked.

taemin just let out a laugh as if he was used to such stuff.
during the ride,he kept teasing me bout my broken korean.

the van stopped in front of a building.
he lives in this apartment?!
as far as I know,my aunt told me this area's apartments were quite costly.

three guys were outside the building.they hugged taemin when we got off and i gave an awkward introduction of myself.we then took a lift together and got to his place.

"oh taemin ah...you guys arrived in time for my snacks,"another guy greeted once we entered his apartment.

i presumed them to be his brothers...they look different from each other...~

~end of _______'s POV~

~taemin's POV~
I could tell that _______ wasnt used to such situation so I decided to pull her with me to eat the snacks.

"are you ok?did the hyungs scare you?"i asked,handing some of the cookies to her.

she gave me a shrug.jinki hyung then pulled me off my seat to our room.

"youre friends with a girl like her?"he frowned.

whats wrong with her?so what if she was dressed that way.(a/n imagine yourself as a nerd...it easy for me cos i am one)

kibum hyung seemed to side with him.

"she has no fashion sense..."he sneered.

however...jonghyun hyung and minho hyung sided with me.

"I think shes nice...its not bout the way a person looks as long s theyre nice right?"they backed me up.

i left the room to avoid the argument.
_____had by then finished eating.she was washing the dishes.

i cant help but stare at her...
i never see girls do housework before...
it feels...so...wait a minute
i'm hearing bells...that cant be.
'ring ding dong' was not true right?
am I falling for her....?

"taemin...your nose is bleeding,"______said,standing right in front of me.

i snap back to reality.she was wiping my nose with tissues.
i quickly grabbed it and turned my back.how embarrasing.
by then...the hyungs had gone out to see my current situation.

"summer heat,"I lied to them.

the guys will believe me...right?
***********************************************************
yeah...i find it draggy sorry:(

Canopus Geonil:hahas thanks..i just did lol

Aoi :yay...i have a dongsaeng from singapore lol

Smileheart:yeah...hes in vancouver i forgot lol.so youre from there?^^lucky you its snowing.

kaaaaaat:you went?!!OMG SO LUCKY!!!!ft island is coming to singapore in a few days and im going to see them...and bron eyed girls:)!!

10 dec 2009
12:52am
singapore time

happy birthday mommy!!!
despite being your daughter...im jealous your bday is after minho's!!mine is 10 feb-.-...