New Transfer student

Light House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
New Transfer Student

"So new student,introduce yourself." The home room teacher said within the loud whispers and murmurs among the female students but it got louder and mark had no chance to speak.

The home room teacher became impatient and knock the teacher's table with his knuckles to silent them.

Apperantly, his dad had registered him to Seoul high school.He also had emphasised not to trust anyone over and over again during breakfast but when he stepped in the class,he had forgotten everything, for a moment,he had even forgotten how to speak.He was that nervous.

Mark stands awkwardly while holding onto his bag strap that dangling on his left shoulder. He make a small smile and bows to greet when the noise has ceased. "Hi everyone,i'm mark tuan,let's be nice with each other thank you."

Yes,he changes school every single time.Yes,it's not his first time doing introduction of himself,in fact several.However,he had never been a fan of first day;he was never good at introducing himself to a bunch of strangers nor could handle the stares that could've pierced thru his skull.

Therefore, he looked at something less human—the window,chairs and tables,his eyes wanders everywhere except their eye contacts.

"Alright new student, you can sit at the empty table at the back." Mark nodded and breathe out a heavy sigh before walking straight to the back while still trying to avoid the stares that have yet to die down. 

"she must have hots on you."said the boy whom he was assigned to sit with him.

Mark arched his brow at him putting down his bag,"sorry?" He asked awkwardly as he clears his dry lump.

"The named Krystal."The guy nodded his head towards krystal who didn't even blinked her eyes,staring at him intensely. 

"Or maybe...she's just hungry,it feels like she's going to eat me up."he commented quickly averted his gaze to the boy and he smiled, "i'm, wonho." 

"Mark tuan,please takecare of me." He smiled back and when he was about taking his notebook out from his bag,he accidentally made an eye contact with krystal which he regretted doing so and swallow the fear in his throat. 

Wonho whom seem oblivious, cluelessly chuckles softly,"You too." Mark quickly averted his attention to wonho and uncomfortably smiles before focusing on class. 

 

**

The bell rang beautifully to their ears as they get out from their classes either brisk walking or running,heading to one place,together, nevertheless. To mark relieved, he successfully survived the first half of the day.

As tho he understands how mark felt,wonho pat mark's back and reassured him,"you'll do fine.let's go for lunch to recharge you."he said pulling him up on his feet. 

They queued for food and then settle down to a place. Just then when he was about to eat, he felt someone was burning holes at him so he look up.

Krystal was just infront of him,all alone. She stares at him without a blink nor flinch before proceeding to eat her food after a minute or so,as well as him. This time wonho noticed and snickered,"told you she got hots on you." 

"right or just creeping me out. What's her deal? Don't she have friends?" he asked,taking a spoonful of rice in his mouth. By the corner of his eyes he could see him shrugging. "i'm not pretty sure,she outcast herself from everyone in our class but she's pretty close with the got6 for an outcast and also sometimes she decides not to talk with anyone." 

"got6?"he asked. Wonho put down his utensils and look up and let his eyes roam around the cafeteria.He stopped right when he found the group o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter