On the edge

Light House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On The Edge

Mark walks in the class with a hard pounding heartbeat,terrified that he would get caught the moment he steps in.However, the feeling of scared disappears as soon as he walked in and turned into surprised,too surprised he had frozen by the doorstep.At this point,he knew he's safe and securely protected.

He looked around as his stomach churn and his heart flutters of excitement knowing there's few mages were in the same class as him that he didn't know of when he first came besides krystal,and the first person he saw was minseok.Minseok glances at him but he immediately look at his partner at the side,like they don't know each other.Mark pressed his lips thin when he almost smiled to himself,they don't have to talk to each other, looking from far was more than enough to know there's someone he can rely on.

Then,there's the judgemental boy living on the third floor in the lighthouse, at the back of the classroom whom bobbing his head to the song blasting in his headphones.Also,surprisingly veron,and three other boys that he have seen around the lighthouse earlier when he was lost in the dorm building,were here too.

Mark slowly strides over to his table and greeted wonho with his brightest smile and quickly settle down for their lesson,however during mid way of the lesson,mark started to space out,body lazily leaning at the desk and elbow propped on the table and cheek on his open palm staring at the side profile of wonho.

"How is it like to be a normal person huh?"he blurted.Wonho quirk a brow at him and then chortle,"ah,now that you're popular it's a burden right?"

Mark frowns,"What are you talking about wonho?popular?"he asked,dumbfounded. Even if,he's a normal human being,he wouldn't had thot of wanting to be popular tho,because all he wanted and wished for,was to graduate on one school.

"You don't know? You're the buzz now,since some of the students saw you went out with got6 yesterday." He paused,tilting his head,frowning."To think about it,they don't really hang out with anyone except their own clique and you're the first!You must be something huh,mark." Wonho said afterthought as he nudges him with his elbow,wiggling his eyebrow at him. 

Mark chuckled and he thot wonho was cute and he also notices how one of his classmate was burning holes at the back of krystal's head. It was really creepy,he wanted to punch him.

 

**

During lunch, mark eats with wonho. Krystal was by herself today, sitting outside of cafeteria for some fresh air. Got6 in the cafeteria eating but not far from where krystal was.Minseok was with his group of friends named exo whom wonho had told him all about exo during class. Veron,daisy,aphrodhite and theresa sits together somewhere in the middle. 

They're literally everywhere. 

 

 

**

"They came prepared huh." jimin's jaw clenched and Namjoon walk to him,clasping on jimin's shoulder,comforting the latter but said nothing.

"I knew it's not going to be easy. They're mage for a reason."Suga calmly stated,taking a sip of his coffee,coffee calms him.  In fact, suga has only been a calm person in the group.

"i hate mage."jhope grumbled.

"How the hell did they blocked their minds. I've gotta learn that trick."Taehyung told in excitement.Not only mages can read people's mind but vampires can too but it's hard for them to block them since vampire's speciality was read minds, therefore at times,he's tired of s taunting his mind without his permission. 

And jungkook smacked the latter and taehyung groaned in pain,"ow!i'm older than you,how can you smack me?!"he complaint,gently beating the maknae.

Jungkook shakes his head and hands up in the air in a surrender position,"i swear i didn't do anything,a hand just flew at your head out of nowhere. Have you seen it before? I'm sure i saw 3 times yesterday." 

Taehyung rubs his head where the pain was,making a face at the latter,"Ha.ha funny."He mocked in annoyance. 

Jungkook rolled his eyes in reply,"you're not a mage idiot hyung."

While jin quietly narrowing his eyes and un-narrowing,tilting and un-tilting his head,thinking of something and when he's finally gave up he speak,"There's rumour going around tho,saying the new boy hanged out with the got6 yesterday." 

Suga raised a brow at jin and everyone else look at him rather amused.

 

**

When school has ended,mark went to the library for some peace. As much as he wants to believe to everything that revolving around his new life of mage,he did not really want to accustom to living in the lighthouse,where people like him lives as it's still all too absurd for him.Despite the fact,he's always intrigued with what power he possesses that everyone keeps mentioning him for being the powerful one. And somewhat burdened as well.

Without realising,he was searching books on the aisle of supernatural and he's tongue clicked when he found a book that perk his interest as it reads, Spells of Magic,mark then settles down by the corner. 

"You're mark aren't you?"someone asked out of nowhere.Mark look up from his book to see a girl with a crooked small smile and he swear he heard low hisses somewhere."And you're the house of night girl." He replied lowly and then he look around of the library as the hisses gotten louder.

"Soo hwa." She whom oblivious to the sound,only look at his book weirdly, and then look at mark,"Spells of Magic?" Mark cackles nervously,"for fun you know,i got bored with my book." She nodded,shrugging before waving at him and went off and as expected the half blood wolf appears right before him with an annoyed expression yet,mark didn't have to question of his presence.

"Make less contact with these horrible smelly creatures." He said pulling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter