Powers

Light House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal mumbles thru her spells as a visible bubble wrap developed around them that mark had learnt it was a must to have it when someone was to battle in the lighthouse. He was composed before the battle starts until the bubble has completely covered for their powers to keep inbound so that no one outside of the battlefield was going to be injured,he then realise,it’s actually happening, he’s going to fight.Mark gulped down the lump in his throat nervously while he coincidentally met eyes with lu han who was smirking down at him and then he could see the rest of the exo members surrounding lu han, looking at him as well with anticipation.

 

And it also doesn’t help when he’s opponent had brought his friends along(minhyuk —Irene,yonghwa —sungkyung,jungshin — hani ) not like he didn’t expected it but to have minimum fighting skills due to the lack of time,he couldn’t help but to be scared as hell. 

 

Mark then glance over at his right side where the healer—jr standing looking bored as ever and then to his left where the maknae was, with his scowl face as always,trying to withstand mark’s half human scent. 

 

They two of them stood behind protecting him while the rest of them standing at the front with their own weapon. Krystal with a sword, jaebum with a spear,jackson was playing with a ball of fire in his palm, youngjae with an antique pocket watch;the golden chain wraps around his knuckles,bambam with a frost white metal dagger presenting his own element of ice. Ahyoung—Jr’s master, has a dagger designed with flowers exactly like her element which was Earth, Park bom—bambam’s warrior,has a pen that turned into a beautiful crossbow,Nayeon—youngjae’s master swiping her ninja stars weapon in between her fingers and while sojin—jackson’s warrior changes her hair colour every few second. 

 

Both opponents stares at each other in fury, no one smiled and the atmosphere was tensed and to make even more exciting, jonghyun provoke krystal knowing she has quite a temper,”I heard you developed an interesting ability eudora,” he sneered. 

 

In between, mark realised the bubble has changed into a place and he wasn’t sure where they were,not even the audience was seen. It’s only them now. 

 

Krystal growls clenching her jaws,”I’m not gonna’ waste everyone’s time,everyone CHARGE!!” Her hand raised up in the air and the crowd roared in excitement and anticipation pierced thru in the battlefield bubble. 

 

“Remember, we’re gonna make a run so stay behind me at all cost, try not to get yourself killed.” yugyeom’s voice was playful at the end of the sentence but mark knows he mean it by not to get killed. 

 

Jackson fired fire towards the opponent and minhyuk challenged him firing a blue coloured fire which known to be more powerful than the red ones however no one could ever defeat jackson’s,having both fire as his power and element. Jackson blasted even bigger fire and minhyuk groan to withstand it. 

 

Sojin charged at irene,shapeshifting to a leopard but when irene put her palm out making a invisible shield surrounded herself, sojin was thrown away.Irene then charged at nayeon but before she could attack, nayeon take off from the ground and irene starts creating tornado making hard for nayeon to fly. 

 

Yugyeom put out his arm out and swipe off irene with strong air while carrying mark to run off from the manipulator who was trying to chase them while mark silently prays that he won’t fall or slip, then he wonders why was he depending on the others,he was the hyung and he could take care of himself,suddenly he was fuming and thunder starts to rumble loudly,out of nowhere in the battlefield. 

 

Junior looked up mouth agape, surprised of the sudden thunder and to see lightning flashes before his eyes. 

 

Seeing how minhyuk was struggling, seolhyun wanted to help but her way was blocked by krystal with her sword and seolhyun swiftly protected herself with her sword altogether making an x shape. Both of them take a glimpse of the sky that lightning were flashing and thunder rumbles and they stood there a few seconds while Krystal looked deadly in seolhyun trying to read her which she smirked at her, “over my dead body princess.” 

 

Seolhyun rolled her eyes upon the fact that she had invaded her mind,”Mark will be death of me,he’s a destroyer.All the thunder and lightning says it all.” Seolhyun pull back her sword and swung her long leg to kick her but krystal dodged it swiftly and kick her on her stomach instead but before seolhyun could fall on her , jonghyun got a hold of her. 

 

Jb took the opportunity to teleport behind jonghyun’s back and kick him.Jb snickered as he shrug when jonghyun stares at him intensely. He get up slowly to a squatting position and hands on the ground,jonghyun silently calls for earth,”O mighty Spirit of Earth, give me your strength when i am in need. Give me the power to shape the life you create. Earth, give me the power of thou mighty spirit.”

 

The ground of the battlefield shakes vigorously that no one was able to stand properly and out of frustration, bambam freezes yonghwa’s feet and hands,then turned to freezes jonghyun’s hands. 

 

“Thank you, Earth.”Jonghyun whispered and the earth return to it’s respectful place. Hani touched the ice,heating it and the ice slowly melt.

 

Sungkyung,yonghwa’s warrior snap her finger when jr almost cut of her cheek and everyone froze on their place except the flustered youngjae who has the same power as her. He narrowed his eyes down at her knowing where she’s going to heading to and he threw his pocket watch’s chain on her wrist making her stop on her track. “I would unfreeze the time if i were you,warrior.” 

 

Her lip tugged upwards,”That’s what they say,’IF you were me’, but you’re not.”She tries to remove the chain but youngjae make it tighter instead, 

 

“Warrior arabella,unfreeze the time or you’ll regret it.”

 

She shrug,”It’s my time, not yours. You can’t do anything about it.” 

 

Youngjae groaned inwardly at her stubborness.To unfreeze the time, it has to be your own power so it wouldn’t have any any complications or collision of time with the different setter. 

 

Eudora, i know you can still hear me.

 

Krystal gasped in her mind, “You manage to get in my head, that’s incredible.”

 

Yeah,yeah, didn’t know it’s gonna work, took me long enough to study this, anyway listen, i’m going to transfer you my power—

 

“WHAT!?NO CHRONOS, YOU KNOW WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter